George Wilson extension

WordByrd

I read an article this morning when I woke up at like 7 that said the Bills are going to find a way to re-sign George Wilson to a long term deal. Sorry I don't have a link, it was early and I can't remember where I saw it. Sorry if this was already posted, but I'm thinking a long term deal for George means SEEYA to Donte? I like donte against the run, but he hasn't lived up to his high draft pick as we all know.

If anyone can find the link, post it for me

I read an article this morning when I woke up at like 7 that said the Bills are going to find a way to re-sign George Wilson to a long term deal. Sorry I don't have a link, it was early and I can't remember where I saw it. Sorry if this was already posted, but I'm thinking a long term deal for George means SEEYA to Donte? I like donte against the run, but he hasn't lived up to his high draft pick as we all know.

If anyone can find the link, post it for me

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/2/18/...oking-to-extend

:D

The source is Pat "My common sense powers are tingling" Moran.

No offense to the illustrious Mr. Moran, but I could have literally posted the exact same thing, from an unnamed source, and I would probably be right. Of course the Bills are looking to sign Wilson, he's one of our better secondary players. They'd be foolish not to. But only Moran would try and pass that off as "news from his source".

Just a warning. He is a good FS and SS we have J-Byrd. He has more trade value than Whitner who is a better at SS than FS but contrary to popular belief is good at both we also have Scott who is an absolute beast and will start at SS. So one of these guys are going to be traded because Byrd and Scott will be the starters even though I didn't believe so at the end of the season after careful study they are our best 2. if only we had that kund of depth at other positions other than the secondary. I do believe we have this luxury at guard if we resign Inconito just not quite as exstreme.

Scott is an absolute beast?!??! :rolleyes: Wow, it's been a long time since the bills were good. If Scott has to start at SS for longer than 2 or 3 games the secondary will take a big step back. He's good vs. the run but he has terrible range in pass coverage, although he has a decent stretch of games where he played well covering TE's.

I realy like GW and have alot of respect for him. I hope they get him resigned and he can battle it out for a starting position, or be invaluable depth. either way, we need him on our squad. Trade douchebag "lil donte" ( i don't know why alot of you guys call him that it makes him sound way gayer than he realy is) for a 4th round pick.

Just a warning. He is a good FS and SS we have J-Byrd. He has more trade value than Whitner who is a better at SS than FS but contrary to popular belief is good at both we also have Scott who is an absolute beast and will start at SS. So one of these guys are going to be traded because Byrd and Scott will be the starters even though I didn't believe so at the end of the season after careful study they are our best 2. if only we had that kund of depth at other positions other than the secondary. I do believe we have this luxury at guard if we resign Inconito just not quite as exstreme.

I almost forgot we need to franchise Bryan Scott.

Scott is an absolute beast?!??! :rolleyes: Wow, it's been a long time since the bills were good. If Scott has to start at SS for longer than 2 or 3 games the secondary will take a big step back. He's good vs. the run but he has terrible range in pass coverage, although he has a decent stretch of games where he played well covering TE's.

You just described whitner. The guy has to go, never should have been the #8 pick

Wait, he's going to sign an extension with the team, and then they're going to trade him? and then move forward with a player who has one year left on his rookie contract?

you mean like a sign and trade scenario followed by extending whitner, stranger things have happened

Do you watch the games, or just stare at the glove wearing mary the whole time? he is one of the best tacklers on the team, and can take star TE's out of the game.