Well the government got their wish on toyota

VABills

A few hundred thousand more jobs out the window. Due to the inability to sell car and the back log until the recalls are fixed, Toyota is shutting down several plants and suspending all the working until this blows over. I guess Obama and media bashing is not having the desired affect. Yo Barry how are you going to sell the people on 11% unemployment next month? It's the Jpas fault. Damn all those slant eyed people, Chinesee , Japanese they are causing all our problems, right Barry?

Those slopes are even invading our waterways... But wait Barry doesn't mind about that... What gives VA?

Don't worry on the environmental side of it all it is no different... Billions will be sucked out of the practical national ecomomy too. At least we will be able to take a vacation and catch coho salmon!

Go go charter boats! Oh wait, the AG (Gov. hopeful) in Michigan is REPUBLICAN and Barry is a DEMOCRAT. WTF gives Va? I thought Barry hated those sneaky slopes?

:thumbsup:

A few hundred thousand more jobs out the window. Due to the inability to sell car and the back log until the recalls are fixed, Toyota is shutting down several plants and suspending all the working until this blows over. I guess Obama and media bashing is not having the desired affect. Yo Barry how are you going to sell the people on 11% unemployment next month? It's the Jpas fault. Damn all those slant eyed people, Chinesee , Japanese they are causing all our problems, right Barry?

So this is Obama's fault how again?

!@#$ Toyota, Kick Toyota right out of the country... They have been burying their problems for years... My heart bleeds... What? They gonna stop driving cars in America... Somebody will pick up the slack.

Once again... This is somehow the gov'ts fault... Once again, this is Joe Blow driver's fault for not reading their manual.

!@#$ those scabs down south... And Indiana too! Choke on in it, but before... Take a number.

Betcha Toyota wishes they had the American Big Three to deflect the balme.

!@#$ Toyota, Kick Toyota right out of the country... They have been burying their problems for years... My heart bleeds... What? They gonna stop driving cars in America... Somebody will pick up the slack.

Once again... This is somehow the gov'ts fault... Once again, this is Joe Blow driver's fault for not reading their manual.

!@#$ those scabs down south... And Indiana too! Choke on in it, but before... Take a number.

Betcha Toyota wishes they had the American Big Three to deflect the balme.

biased a tad aren't we?

Yes, very much so. Like I said in the other thread... I do root for the Japanese against those The North Face wearing hippies on the Sea Shepard!

I've owned 2 American cars and one japanese car all relatively new. Will never go back to American unless it's leased. For thr record, I don't like Toyota. If I had to choose a new car to buy it would be a benZ :unsure:

Yes, very much so. Like I said in the other thread... I do root for the Japanese against those The North Face wearing hippies on the Sea Shepard!

The Sea Shepherd...as in Sea Shepherd Conservation Society? Those guys are legitimately terrorists. They're !@#$s. I'd root for Hamas over Sea Shepherd.

I've owned 2 American cars and one japanese car all relatively new. Will never go back to American unless it's leased. For thr record, I don't like Toyota. If I had to choose a new car to buy it would be a benZ :thumbsup:

I have only owned American cars. Never had a problem with them. With that being said, I do love BMWs.

I've owned 2 American cars and one japanese car all relatively new. Will never go back to American unless it's leased. For thr record, I don't like Toyota. If I had to choose a new car to buy it would be a benZ :thumbdown:

People are too picky! :thumbsup:

I remember when my wife was pregnant with our first child. We had a great old-school doctor that unfortunately couldn't deliver our second child (daughter)... He left the health system we were in. I remember her getting all crazy asking questions about walking epidurals and such... His response: "That is that crazy east coast stuff... Just have the baby!" On breast feeding and "lactation consultants": "You put the baby to your breast and they feed." :thumbdown:

What is it with North American society? You get in a car and drive! Do we really have this much time on our hands? :unsure:

I remember when my wife was pregnant with our first child. We had a great old-school doctor that unfortunately couldn't deliver our second child (daughter)... He left the health system we were in. I remember her getting all crazy asking questions about walking epidurals and such... His response: "That is that crazy east coast stuff... Just have the baby!" On breast feeding and "lactation consultants": "You put the baby to your breast and they feed." :thumbdown:

What is it with North American society? You get in a car and drive! Do we really have this much time on our hands? :unsure:

I agree which doesn't help that you get in thr car and, oh the head gasket blew, oh the check engine light is on, oh thr brakes are !@#$ed again.

The civic I have 2000 model never had these issues though .

That's funny. Now give EII his account back, stuckincincy.

I agree which doesn't help that you get in thr car and, oh the head gasket blew, oh the check engine light is on, oh thr brakes are !@#$ed again.

The civic I have 2000 model never had these issues though .

How Toyota Corporation is training others in the auto industry to behave:

Hey that is your problem. You should have had Goober or Gomer down @ Wally's Garage check your oil/brakes before you headed off to Mt. Pilot for the day.

Sincerely,

[insert company name here]