Well the government got their wish on toyota

VABills

People are too picky! :thumbsup:

I remember when my wife was pregnant with our first child. We had a great old-school doctor that unfortunately couldn't deliver our second child (daughter)... He left the health system we were in. I remember her getting all crazy asking questions about walking epidurals and such... His response: "That is that crazy east coast stuff... Just have the baby!" On breast feeding and "lactation consultants": "You put the baby to your breast and they feed." :thumbdown:

What is it with North American society? You get in a car and drive! Do we really have this much time on our hands? :unsure:

Gee, look who's longing for the good ole days now.

Unless of course I mention something about how much better things used to be. :ph34r:

That is a pretty open statement. You just always happen to mention things that show that you are off your rocker. :wub:

Don't take it so personal! It depends on what you think in the past was better. Usually you are wrong. There was a lot more things wrong with society during those bygone eras than there is now. That doesn't mean everything was bad. It is okay to cherry pick and take the best... That is all I am doing. :unsure:

You are feeling pretty confident, aye? I am more than glad to boost your ego. It can use all the help.

Confident that you're off your rocker? Yes and I've got a lot of others here to back me up. And thanks for you concern regarding my ego, but it's quite fine.