Postal stamp increase...AGAIN......

HelloNewman

Filter ought to change that and attempts to work around phrase to "stevestojan"

Get over "stevestojan" being a swear word - it deserves it.  You complain about swearing and then you avoid the filter.

stevestojan translation:  F-CKING MORON

132524[/snapback]

Nice to meet you. And a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuel prices from 1992-1999 suffered from stagflation.  IE, they actually remained level or dropped.  That was as big a factor in the BS "Clinton Economy" as any other single thing. 

As I stated earlier, the USPS spends over 3/4ths of its budget on personnel.  The remainder is spent on EVERYTHING else, from buildings to fleet maintenance.  They also owe the American taxpayer somewhere in the neighborhood of $70,000,000,000.00 and are asking for nearly $800,000,000.00 more.

Want to keep going?

132536[/snapback]

Yes.

I am not and have not discussed anything about the debts of the USPS and associated waste of the USPS. I think these items are a disgrace, but no different than the rest of: a.) US government budget; b.) any large US corporation.

My point is this: The USPS is increasing their price by a much lower rate than the rest of the shipping industry. Even though the rest of the shipping industry is made up of competing, for profit companies.

Yes. 

I am not and have not discussed anything about the debts of the USPS and associated waste of the USPS.  I think these items are a disgrace, but no different than the rest of: a.) US government budget; b.) any large US corporation.

My point is this:  The USPS is increasing their price by a much lower rate than the rest of the shipping industry.  Even though the rest of the shipping industry is made up of competing, for profit companies.

132568[/snapback]

How in the world does one get through with this level of density?