THE BILLS WILL NOT DRAFT TEBOW.....BECAUSE

I welcome Tebow as a Bill, I just believe the Bills are too cheap to pay the price

If they are flying people to a workout for Tebow they are either not cheap or they will sign him for sure so the air fare does not go to waste. This leaves three possibilities:

Bills are cheap and want to get most bang for airline bucks -----------> We draft Tebow.

Bills are not cheap and Tebow has a good workout ----------> We draft Tebow.

Bills are not cheap and Tebow has a bad workout ---------> We do not draft Tebow.

Statistically speaking this means there is an 87.5% chance we draft Tebow if he is available.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't spell, punctuate or form proper paragraphs either. I'm guessing the closest you ever got to college was to watch a football game?

I actually feel bad for you. You took the time to post that long editorial but you only did half the job. You can post some pretty crazy stuff here, it happens every day. What you failed to do was to obey the common rules of English. If you don't at least take the time to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and paragraph structure then no one is going to take you seriously.

That wall of text you threw up makes you like an ADD riddled 12 year old with too little time spent in the classroom. No one is going to take you seriously if you don't put in a little more effort.

:wallbash: The beat goes on...

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20100...edit+for+a+trip

HAHAHAHA Buffaloser fans are so sensitive these days!!!!! obviously i'm not a buffalo fan. I'm sure most of you can tell by my stupid screen name. But then again judging by most of you in here, prob not. Don't ask me why i check out this website from time to time. But for some odd reason, i'm fascinated with what (in my humble opinion)some of the worst fans in football, have to say about their team. Good thing it won't be long before they'll be L.A or Torontos problem.

The whole reason i put up this stupid post. Was because the other day while browsing my favorite website(duecebillsdrive). I saw a post about the legend that is Timothy Tebow. And all these Buffaloser fans were dissing him, as if anyone whos a bills fan knows what a winner is. Sooo i decided to defend the great "champion". But i realize now he needs not of me to defend him. He shall defend himself. I think most of you are right though, that it would be a mistake for the bills to draft him. Seeing as how the Bills are the worst franchise in the NFL. No way he could flourish here. ( you ever notice how a guy sucks while hes playing for buffalo, then goes somewhere else and makes the pro bowl?) Anyways let us all pray together that Tim Tebow does not get drafted by the buffaloser bills.

Anyways guys I know i'm a douche for speaking that thing called truth. I know have bad grammar. I'm a FKN @#$hole, i know i know....so no need to respond to this and call me names. Mostly because i'm not gonna check this post out after i write this. Also no need to hate on Tebow because I'm a FKN punk. I should have never came on a FKN bills fan message board, I put my thoughts out there. Exp since i think the bills are a Fkn Joke. Anyways i'm leaving now never to return. your Precious message board is safe once again...But i must say to the guys on here that have like 5,000 or 7,000 posts mostly just complaining about how lifes not fair because the bills suck.......You nice people need to get a life......take it easy losers peace :wallbash:

I would like my sub toasted please.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION ..............AND THE BILLS DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!!!!

I laugh at people that doubt Whether or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

The problem I have with a Tebow pick is not so much doubts about him but my virtual certainty that the Bills are likely not ready to be a winner even with the best case happening for Tebow.

There are essentially two working models for a team drafting a QB who turns this team into an SB worthy team. Manning with Indy and RoboQB with Pitts (there are simply no other examples of a team drafting a QB since Dallas chose Aikman back in the 80s of the team winning the SB- there are tons of other examples of teams acquiring a QB chosen in the 1st with a trade or other resource such as the cases of Elway and the other Manning, but we are talking about drafting a QB who leads the team to the promised land).

In both cases, we see a Bills team that has nothing like the winning TEAM around him that allowed RoboQB to be the missing piece for Pitts or the building of an OL which allowed Peyton to pay off for Indy (and it still took getting an Edgerin in the 1st the next year after Peyton improved Indy from 3-13 to 3-13 the next year by them drafting one of the best NFL QBs ever).

My question for you is what are the specific reasons why you have such belief faith in the Bills overall that Tebow even if he turns out to be the best that he can be would actually be the best choice for the Bills TEAM building?

Perhaps you have such faith in Tebow being a Kelly-like winner that this youngster will lead us to winning ways. It would be nice, but I like others would love to be informed who and how these improved under Tebow's leadership these building blocks will be.

My sense is that even before we select the missing piece Tebow that we need to in fact build out the puzzle he fits into.

The failings of our young at best (and likely a player a two away) OL is clearly the first missing piece as even if you are correct and Tebow is as talented as many think he is he is gonna have a tough time leading us to victory from his back. The failing which you point out in Tebow is a slow-release and actually the laser release which Payton M brought to the NFL played a significant role in buying Indy the time to build and improve their OL.

The OL play was also a critical factor in allowing them to go after James the next year and supplement the best QB ever drafted to make the team an SB winner.

Do you have enough belief (based in fact) or even faith (based in hope) that the Bills OL without significant improvement which is not gonna come from drafting a player like Buluga if we take Tebow instead.

Add to this that we are switching to a 3-4 and this makes LB an even higher premium for a team that right now starts Ellison and Draft at OLB. We are a couple of players short at LB quality right now and if we got with Tebow and forewent getting a talent like McClain even if Tebow revolutionized the O (doubtful without some OL support) we likely get outscored every game even if Tebow does not get hurt.

Do you think this team is stong enough to win right away with Tebow? I do not see how so please tell me.

There are essentially two working models for a team drafting a QB who turns this team into an SB worthy team. Manning with Indy and RoboQB with Pitts (there are simply no other examples of a team drafting a QB since Dallas chose Aikman back in the 80s of the team winning the SB- there are tons of other examples of teams acquiring a QB chosen in the 1st with a trade or other resource such as the cases of Elway and the other Manning, but we are talking about drafting a QB who leads the team to the promised land).

How about Eli Manning.

If Tebow makes it through the second round, I feel he will be there at our pick (would that be the 73rd ninth in round). If there at that point I would think about taking him, project or not his work ethic is over the top. If he can be strong mentally then he is half way there.

Still like OT, NT, OSLB, OT as first four picks so if we could package Donte, and late round say one of our six round picks to get back in the third that's what I would do. I would take Tebow then our OSLB with the trade. If we don't trade I thinks its a tuff decision.

Because we need so many holes filled now and QB is one that seems to take time and if we can get Locker next year how far behind does that really put us. A QB behind a line that has two second year and in all liklyhood two rookie OT's? Verses a Rookie QB behind two 3rd year and two second year guys?

Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

Umm, no. Anytime someone has to completely remake himself and relearn how to throw a few weeks before teh draft....you're officially a "project" and we have had enough of them. I'd take him in the 4th round and work on him for a few years. Colt McCoy was a winner as well and a better prospect. Our first round choice has to play right away and contribute. So, Jesus Beavis, calm down!

Sonny and Cher had a hit record called "Beat Goes On" from June of 1967.

It was a pop culture reference.

Ah - thanks! I recall that tune.

I always liked them. I found their pop songs laced with kindness, and Cher (never a great voice - some wag once said that the most horrible sound ever would be Cher belting out "O, Holy Night" :lol: ) had a nice career in the flicks. I was saddened to hear about Sonny's demise on a ski slope. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzYBuKaQ83s...e=1268079627331

However silly it might end up...I am all for young love.

If often doesn't work out. But you young people...keep your eyes turned towards the sun... :thumbsup:

You can get lucky!

Whether Tebow plays for the Bills or some other team from everything that I've seen he's probably going to be a very successful QB in the NFL.

He had great athleticism and a strong arm. His mechanics can be tweaked if need be to improve the quickness of his release.

The guy is a flat out winner. He wins because he has a lot of confidence in himself and inspires confidence in others.

He also has a tremendous attitude and is willing to work as hard as is necessary to succeed.

He is a real pleasure to listen to and I would love to see the Bills steal him in R3 of the 2010 draft.