Arrelious Benn

NewEra

If he's there, we should take him. I know we have other needs, but if you think we are set at WR, you're crazy. He's a top flight talent and I'm not sure why he's not mentioned in the same breath as Dez Bryant. The kid will be a pro- bowl talent. I'd be pissed if we pass on him. Thoughts on why he's only regarded as a 2nd round pick besides the fact that his stats weren't mind blowing (due too poor talent around him).

I've closely watched Benn over the past few years. I'm probably biased but I think he's a terrific player. He injured his shoulder (dislocated) in a scrimmage before his freshman season began but he put up decent numbers for a team that went to the Rose Bowl. He's big and fast and is a very good kick/punt returner as well; "Rejus" would be successful lining up opposite of Lee Evans. He has no character issues and became one of the locker room leaders. If he is available in the 2nd round I'd really like to see the Bills draft him.

Just my ¢¢

Good WRs touch the ball 8 times a game. Bad QBs still touch the ball 50 times. Bad OTs will get the QB killed. And if you have a bad defense, what's the point?

All good teams go from inside out. I hope they draft not one WR this year. Not Benn. Not Thomas. Shipley...NOT ONE.

If he's there, we should take him. I know we have other needs, but if you think we are set at WR, you're crazy. He's a top flight talent and I'm not sure why he's not mentioned in the same breath as Dez Bryant. The kid will be a pro- bowl talent. I'd be pissed if we pass on him. Thoughts on why he's only regarded as a 2nd round pick besides the fact that his stats weren't mind blowing (due too poor talent around him).

Poor QB play hurt his stats, but from what i've read he has not so great hands, drops alot of passes.

This is a very deep draft for WR's, and there will be some real deals in RD4-6. Just say no to an early WR.

I think we should go very line heavy in rounds 1 and 2. Focus on getting a LT and a NT with your 1st 2 picks (Buluga and Terrance Cody preferably) while stocking up on the best available Linebackers and Skill position players in the mid and later rounds. I feel like Linebackers and WR/TE should be the focus of our 3rd 4th 5th and 6th round selections just get the best players at any of those positions.

And being that it is a relatively decent draft for WR/TE I think we can snag something good in those rounds.