McNabb...

Wooderson

Unfortunatly for Mcnabb its not his choice, the Eagles own his ass and a free to trade him wherever, Maybe we can obtain the rights to him and trade him for something better alla Darwin Walker.

Aside from the whole no-trade clause thing, you're spot on.

Good, I don't want his ass here either. And no way in hell do I give a first round pick for the bum. Look just like with the coaching search, no big name wants any part of Buffalo. I say build through the draft and pick up some piece free agents etc and rebuild that way

And again...Sam Bradford will be better for us than McNabb?

Does this surprise anyone? If you were used to QBing a playoff team year after year, would you want to come to the revolving door that is Buffalo. Sad to say, but Buffalo may be at the bottom of the list as places to play.

Money talks however ... ooops the Bills don't have that either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4904977

So, a trade would give McNabb a fresh start and the chance to get the financial security with a contract extension he wants and deserves. Indeed, a trade would need McNabb's approval so that he could work out a deal. For example, sources say, he wants no part of Buffalo.

If Favre retires he could easily fit in with a SB contending team in Minnesota. Phoenix would be another destination he could go to if the Cardinals didn't believe that Leinhert was the answer for their qb spot. No self respecting veteran qb who still has some ability left would choose to come to Buffalo if the player had a say in it. It isn't the city so much as the state of the franchise.

If Favre retires he could easily fit in with a SB contending team in Minnesota. Phoenix would be another destination he could go to if the Cardinals didn't believe that Leinhert was the answer for their qb spot. No self respecting veteran qb who still has some ability left would choose to come to Buffalo if the player had a say in it. It isn't the city so much as the state of the franchise.

Exactly. The only vet QB that will come to a team that has no LT and little hope of not finishing last in their division is one who has no other options.

And if the Bills are ever going to improve, it will be because they manage to string a few good drafts together, not because they waste picks trading for almost-washed up veterans.

McNabb to the Bills would be a lose-lose scenario.

And Philly is so much better? I couldn't think of a worse place in the universe to be a starting QB. He's led that team to the playoffs for years, and they hate him.

That's because they're a bunch of spoiled idiots, just like Pats fans. Once McNabb/Brady are gone from their teams and stop making the playoffs for years, then they'll cry and wish they could make the playoffs again.