BOOM goes the dynamite...

Armchair GM

Seems that Cleveland made a tone of moves last year so Mangina could get all of "his" guys in there. A bunch of trades/cuts would probably serve us well.

Here goes nothing...

Assuming we pick up a stop gap QB [McNabb (long shot) Vick/Cambell] get what you can for Trentative and cut ties with Fitz(don't thik he'll garner much in the way of a trade)...kepp Brohm and draft our future Franchise QB.

Other trade bait could be Lynch (2rd rd pick, at least a 3rd); McGee (mid round pick, maybe another 3rd); Whitner (more like a 4th rd pick).

Entertain these potential UFA's: Willie Parker, Chris Chambers, Casey Hampton & Karlos Dansby

and finally...(ArmChair GM Mock Draft 1.0)

Rd 1 (9)

Anthony Davis, LT; Rutgers. 6'6" 325lb, multi year starter at left tackle

Rd 2 (41)

Terrence Cody, DL (NT); Alabama. BEAST of a human being, the guy may be situational, but is a one man run stopping machine. Who else do you know that weighs 370 lb @ 6'4" and can dunk a basketball (testament to his explosiveness)

*(if we get a 2nd rd 2 pick via trade...Jordan Shipley will take the place of Reed, probably a major upgrade)

*I also like Darryl Washington, ILB; TCU. But, he's a bit small for the middle, only around the 240lb range.

Rd 3

Dan LeFevour, QB; CMU. Prototypical NFL QB size, very mobile...the Tim Tebow of the MAC wih a better arm. Rediculous stats, including a couple/few NCAA records.

*A.J. Edds' stock is rising because of a great showing at the Sr. Bowl. He always seemed to be at the right place at the right time to make a play. Plus, I saw him blow up a couple lineman.

Rd 4

Ciron Black, OT; LSU. Another monster. 51 consecutive starts, 40 @ LT. They moved him to guard at the Sr. Bowl and he destroyed people. He's also the son of a preacher man & an outstanding team oriented guy.

*Brandon Carter, OG; TX Tech. everything I've seen about this kid is intriguing. 6'5" 325, quick feet, good punch, rediculous athleticism. Knocks are he comes out of the 3 pt stance too low and loses his balnce easily nd tends to lean into 2nd level blocks...very coachable, big upside.

Rd 5

Freddie Barnes, WR; Bowling Green St. 6' 212 lbs. Solid guy with exceptional hands and is a very crisp route runner. Lacks that flashy speed, but so does a bunch of high profile WR's in the NFL

Rd6(A)

Myron Rolle, SS; FSU. 6'2" 217lbs. Quick kid with great range...he's also a friggn Rhodes Scholar.

Rd6(B)

Joique Bell, RB: Wayne State. 5'11" 223lbs. Kids in the top 15-25 in every RB category for NCAA records. Runs low, hard to bring down & above average pass blocker. Sounds like a perfect short yardage/3rd down/goaline back to me. We've had luck with small school rushers, ie. Freddie J.

Rd7

Aaron Pettrey, K; OSU. Ehhhh, he's a kicker, a pretty good one at that. Gets the ball up and has good accuracy. Practice Squad the kid until Lindel ships out.

Let the flaming begin... :)

Seems that Cleveland made a tone of moves last year so Mangina could get all of "his" guys in there. A bunch of trades/cuts would probably serve us well.

Here goes nothing...

Assuming we pick up a stop gap QB [McNabb (long shot) Vick/Cambell] get what you can for Trentative and cut ties with Fitz(don't thik he'll garner much in the way of a trade)...kepp Brohm and draft our future Franchise QB.

Other trade bait could be Lynch (2rd rd pick, at least a 3rd); McGee (mid round pick, maybe another 3rd); Whitner (more like a 4th rd pick).

Entertain these potential UFA's: Willie Parker, Chris Chambers, Casey Hampton & Karlos Dansby

Rd 1 (9)

Rd 2 (41)

Terrence Cody, DL (NT); Alabama. BEAST of a human being, the guy may be situational, but is a one man run stopping machine. Who else do you know that weighs 370 lb @ 6'4" and can dunk a basketball (testament to his explosiveness)

*(if we get a 2nd rd 2 pick via trade...Jordan Shipley will take the place of Reed, probably a major upgrade)

*I also like Darryl Washington, ILB; TCU. But, he's a bit small for the middle, only around the 240lb range.

Rd 3

Dan LeFevour, QB; CMU. Prototypical NFL QB size, very mobile...the Tim Tebow of the MAC wih a better arm. Rediculous stats, including a couple/few NCAA records.

*A.J. Edds' stock is rising because of a great showing at the Sr. Bowl. He always seemed to be at the right place at the right time to make a play. Plus, I saw him blow up a couple lineman.

Rd 4

Ciron Black, OT; LSU. Another monster. 51 consecutive starts, 40 @ LT. They moved him to guard at the Sr. Bowl and he destroyed people. He's also the son of a preacher man & an outstanding team oriented guy.

*Brandon Carter, OG; TX Tech. everything I've seen about this kid is intriguing. 6'5" 325, quick feet, good punch, rediculous athleticism. Knocks are he comes out of the 3 pt stance too low and loses his balnce easily nd tends to lean into 2nd level blocks...very coachable, big upside.

Rd 5

Freddie Barnes, WR; Bowling Green St. 6' 212 lbs. Solid guy with exceptional hands and is a very crisp route runner. Lacks that flashy speed, but so does a bunch of high profile WR's in the NFL

Rd6(A)

Myron Rolle, SS; FSU. 6'2" 217lbs. Quick kid with great range...he's also a friggn Rhodes Scholar.

Rd6(B)

Joique Bell, RB: Wayne State. 5'11" 223lbs. Kids in the top 15-25 in every RB category for NCAA records. Runs low, hard to bring down & above average pass blocker. Sounds like a perfect short yardage/3rd down/goaline back to me. We've had luck with small school rushers, ie. Freddie J.

Rd7

Aaron Pettrey, K; OSU. Ehhhh, he's a kicker, a pretty good one at that. Gets the ball up and has good accuracy. Practice Squad the kid until Lindel ships out.

um, i won't take the whole thing but your mock draft is not based in reality. not only will davis not be there when we pick 9, cody wont be there in rd 2 either, maybe lefevour in rd 3 but we'd prob have to take him in the 2nd or if he dropped in the 2nd a trade up would prob be the route to getting him. i'd have no problem with straight cutting whitner, having byrd and wilson/scott and wendling as backups. but i certainly wouldnt want to trade lynch and especially not mcgee.

Here goes nothing...

Rd 1 (9)

Rd 2 (41)

Rd 3

Rd 4

Rd 5

Rd6(A)

Rd6(B)

Rd7

Myron Rolle won't be close to the 6th round. LOL... I'd say he goes in round 2 at the latest. If he had come out last year he would have been in the 1st round.

Here goes nothing...

Rd 1 (9)

Rd 2 (41)

Rd 3

Rd 4

Rd 5

Rd6(A)

Rd6(B)

Rd7

WOW! you have way to much time on your hands! Is this Mel Kiper.....

I think you keep Fitz. Agree w/ other QB moves, but he's a known solid #2 guy. let the others fight it out for #1, #3, #4. deep at QB, but think have to do for 1 yr.

Keep McGee, unless you want to draft a CB, again...

Myron Rolle won't be close to the 6th round. LOL... I'd say he goes in round 2 at the latest. If he had come out last year he would have been in the 1st round.

He probably still will be in the end of the 1st....the kid is a stud with a brain...

its not often you find somebody like that, let alone a football player!