Latest honor for Micheal Moore...well deserved too

I don't really know why this guy makes any list whatsoever. He is really nothing more then a fat piece of stevestojan that lives off the lunitic left fringe nut jobs. he simply feeds them the hate speech that they need to make it thru the day. He is considered above the fray by the wackos because they so want what he is saying to be true...that they are willing to sacrifice all sense of reason and common sense.

By the way the lead in to that aricle goes like this

"Director Michael Moore, whose anti-President Bush film "Fahrenheit 9/11" touched off a firestorm of controversy,"

I do not reall se it that way. His movie did not touch off a firestorm of controversy...his minions simply chewed on it like a dog chews a bone...that is what it was made for, and that is what it provided.

I don't really know why this guy makes any list whatsoever. He is really nothing more then a fat piece of stevestojan that lives off the lunitic left fringe nut jobs. he simply feeds them the hate speech that they need to make it thru the day. He is considered above the fray by the wackos because they so want what he is saying to be true...that they are willing to sacrifice all sense of reason and common sense.

"Director Michael Moore, whose anti-President Bush film "Fahrenheit 9/11" touched off a firestorm of controversy,"

I do not reall se it that way. His movie did not touch off a firestorm of controversy...his minions simply chewed on it like a dog chews a bone...that is what it was made for, and that is what it provided.

131931[/snapback]

You forgot "Only in it for the money he can make"

You forgot "Only in it for the money he can make"

132150[/snapback]

yep, thanks for correcting me brother.

You know what I find so funny is that just like I said the wackos on the fringe left wait in this fat asses every word. As if he is the only one willing to bring them the truth. As long as this keeps happening the republicans will have total control in Washington.

yep, thanks for correcting me brother.

You know what I find so funny is that just like I said the wackos on the fringe left wait in this fat asses every word. As if he is the only one willing to bring them the truth. As long as this keeps happening the republicans will have total control in Washington.

132345[/snapback]

Well, let's hope for a couple more movies, then.

And, BTW-wasn't correcting-was just adding.

I do not really SE it that way. His movie did not touch off a firestorm of controversy...his minions simply chewed on it like a dog chews a bone...that is what it was made for, and that is what it provided.

131931[/snapback]

That post reads much better this way...

"I don't really know why RichinOhio makes any list whatsoever. He is really nothing more then a fat piece of stevestojan that lives off the lunatic right fringe nut jobs. he simply feeds them the hate speech that they need to make it thru the day. He is considered above the fray by the wackos because they so want what he is saying to be true...that they are willing to sacrifice all sense of reason and common sense.

By the way the lead in to that article goes like this

"Rich in Ohio, one of the resident nut jobs who regularly spew half truths and utter nonsense on the PPP board touched off a firestorm of controversy,"

I do not really see it that way. His posts do not touch off a firestorm of controversy...his minions simply chewed on it like a dog chews a bone...that is what it was made for, and that is what it provided."

See how easy it is? (of course, I did have to correct most of richio's spelling in my version)

ROTFLMAO

"I don't really know why RichinOhio makes any list whatsoever. He is really nothing more then a fat piece of stevestojan that lives off the lunatic right fringe nut jobs. he simply feeds them the hate speech that they need to make it thru the day. He is considered above the fray by the wackos because they so want what he is saying to be true...that they are willing to sacrifice all sense of reason and common sense.

"Rich in Ohio, one of the resident nut jobs who regularly spew half truths and utter nonsense on the PPP board touched off a firestorm of controversy,"

I do not really see it that way. His posts do not touch off a firestorm of controversy...his minions simply chewed on it like a dog chews a bone...that is what it was made for, and that is what it provided."

See how easy it is? (of course, I did have to correct most of richio's spelling in my version)

ROTFLMAO

132364[/snapback]

Rich has minions? I had no idea. HLS will surely be keeping a close eye on him.

ROTFLMAO

132364[/snapback]

Amen :lol:

Isn't that where the intelligentsia hang out...guess I'll go and befuddle myself by reading BF's rantings and try to ascertain his logic...

133392[/snapback]

Isn't T-Bone enough? To understand BF's logic, all one has to do is realize that there isn't any.

:(

2 of my namesakes made that list

11. STEPHEN BALDWIN

Remember him? No one does, except the casting agents for direct-to-video crap. He hasn’t had a real movie role since The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas – if you call that a real film! He’s already done the has-been reality TV circuit, so how much lower can he go? Even Keyzer Soze couldn’t mastermind a career resurrection for this ill-fated Baldwin bro. He even embarrassed himself during the election by showing up on MSNBC spouting some type of confused religious agenda. And now he’s hosting “Scare Tactics” on the Sci-Fi Channel, which makes us all miss Shannen Doherty.

Anti-Freeze: Wait, which Baldwin are we talking about again? Um. We got nothing.

33. ALEC BALDWIN

As his star power wanes and his waistline expands, we’re simultaneously seeing less and more of him. The one-time A-list star seems stuck doing obnoxious small parts in horrible films (Pearl Harbor,” The Cat in the Hat, Along Came Polly). His Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor in The Cooler was a rare reprieve, but at this stage of his career, he should be in bigger and better parts.

Anti-Freeze: A better agent and a girdle.

and a couple babes :lol::w00t:

12. LINDSAY LOHAN

Between the feuds, family problems and radio station rants, this lady gets more tiresome every time her name appears in print. Lindsay’s the perfect example of overstaying a welcome.

Anti-Freeze: Read a book. (And no cheating, it has to be a book without pictures

22. HILARY DUFF

Face it, kid... even though Lindsay Lohan shares a place with you on this list, she still owns you. The critical drubbing A Cinderella Story and "Raise Your Voice" received should demonstrate once and for all that whatever inexplicable popularity the "Lizzie Maguire" TV series garnered doesn't translate to the big screen. Two teen twits bickering over who’s the most empty-headed, disposable pop star is actually more entertaining than their movies.

Anti-Freeze: Duff VS. Lohan – A Steel Cage Match!

45. NATALIE PORTMAN & KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

One or the other, it's that simple. Really. It's just too damn confusing.

Anti-Freeze: Halt all cloning experiments immediately

49. JENNIFER ANISTON

Yes, this ex-Friend is ubiquitous on the small screen thanks to those damn reruns and in the tabloids thanks to her hunk hubby, but has anyone stopped to see what Aniston's done on the big screen? Either she is so benign that people forget she was in the film (Rock Star, Bruce Almighty) or she is an annoying central presence in films, which no one wants to see (The Good Girl, Along Came Polly). Whatever appeal she may have enjoyed on TV is absent in movies. As star marriages go, Mr. Pitt is clearly the real star of that union (and, truth be told, the prettier one).

Anti-Freeze: We hear they’re looking for guest spots on "Joey."

oh, and i almost forgot...

mm = rj

<comic_book_guy>worst top 50 evah!</comic_book_guy>