Ex-Players = Coaches

I have been looking for a list, but failed to come up with one...

But, it seems as if there are more and more ex-NFL players becoming coaches in the league.

I got thinking about this because I saw an article about Issac Bruce interested in becoming WR's coach of the Rams. There is also an article about Bill Romanowski interviewing to become the strength and conditioning coach of the Redskins.

What ex-Buffalo Bills player(s) in the past, let's say 10 years...can you see becoming a coach in the NFL?

Obviously Alex Van Pelt has accomplished this, but I am looking for guys who are NOT coaches YET?

I will start off with Ross Tucker, Sam Gash, Coy Wire and George Wilson.

But, it seems as if there are more and more ex-NFL players becoming coaches in the league.

I got thinking about this because I saw an article about Issac Bruce interested in becoming WR's coach of the Rams. There is also an article about Bill Romanowski interviewing to become the strength and conditioning coach of the Redskins.

What ex-Buffalo Bills player(s) in the past, let's say 10 years...can you see becoming a coach in the NFL?

Obviously Alex Van Pelt has accomplished this, but I am looking for guys who are NOT coach YET?

Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas they are always sniffing around the game and I believe Bruce Smith would make an excellent Strength and Conditioning coach.

Obviously Alex Van Pelt has accomplished this, but I am looking for guys who are NOT coach YET?

I'll go out on a limb and say that Travis Henry won't make the cut. :wallbash:

Obviously Alex Van Pelt has accomplished this, but I am looking for guys who are NOT coaches YET?

Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas they are always sniffing around the game and I believe Bruce Smith would make an excellent Strength and Conditioning coach.

Chris Spielman. Dunno if he's x and O smart, but he certainly has the passion you like.

Alex Van Pelt!

Oh wait...

Well uh Reich and don't murder for this spelling but are old TE Metzelars they both coach for the colts.

I guess you guys missed those parts?

What about Ruben Brown as an O-Line coach?

Larry Centers? Sammy Morris?

Lynch could coach Driver's Education. Travis Henry could coach at a Fertility Clinic. Seriously, most of the players that might make good coaches (Kelly, Hull, Tasker, Bledsoe, etc.) have no interest in coaching and have said so. Some that might make decent coaches could be Beebe, Spielman (he has said for years he wants to coach at Ohio State), Conlan, Fergy (he has coached in College at Arkansas), and maybe someone who nobody has said, Todd Collins.