Who's going to Miami for the Bills game???

kwe

I will be there!

Going with a group from Buffalo. I'll drive into Buffalo on Thursday... We fly out Saturday and back in Buffalo on Tuesday.

Monday will be a lay day.

Anybody know something "cool" to do in the area?

I don't know why I am doing it? It will be my first time I step foot in the state of FLA.

When I think of this... I flashback to an old Murphy Brown episode where they meet in FLA for a "team meeting". I think they show up and Miles has them all in the same kinda matching "jogging suit"... In a surreal moment she is hit with both the reality of being in FLA and in a matching "jogging suit."

God! I hope the group I am with Bill's polo shirts aren't brutal? :D:flirt:

:blush::P

I will be there. This is my five year in a row going down to Miami. My budy is a dolphins fan. Arrrgh! We go both Dolphins/Bills games each year. We have tickets in section 112. Great seats. Shula's steak house is a nice place to eat. I want to try Joe's crabhouse. Have fun at the game!!! South beach is a blast.

You're better off staying in Lauderdale. There are a bunch of places on the beach and you'll be much closer to Pee Pee Park.

In so far as 'cool stuff'. No. Not really. Snuss bars abound, Joes stone crab is phenomenally expensive. The Miami Seaquarium is run down and unless you dive/snorkle there's not a lot. It's a shame you werent staying longer because the keys would be a must.

I'll be there. Us Stadium Wallers should meet up at the stadium and gang up on the Dolfans! You can be sure that the stadium is gonna be wild. Only true die-hard Dolfans will show up, so I'm ready for whatever happens.

I love watching the Bills win in Miami. I only had the pleasure of seeing that 3 times in the last 11 years. The Monday Nighter with Kelly, once with Flutie and the third with Drew.

We all stay in Ft Lauderdale the night before for many reasons:

1) Miami sucks

2) Miami is about double as expensive for EVERYTHING (hotel, drinks, hookers)

3) Miami f-cking sucks, really bad.

4) Most of us are not fluent in spanish, and Ft. Lauderdale is not tainted (yet).

5) Miami is a f-cking hell hole.

6) There is just as nice of weather, cheaper drinks, cheaper accomidations, in Ft Lauderdale.

7) Miami sucks