Who do you want to start at QB in 2010?

Bills Starting QB in 2010  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be the starting QB on opening day?

• "Touchdown" Trent Edwards
    • Ryan "Golden Wheels" Fitzpatrick
    • Brian Brohm
    • Donovan McNabb
    • Michael Vick
    • Jimmy Clausen
    • Sam Bradford
    • Jeff Garcia
    • "Hanging" Chad Pennington
    • Troy Smith
    • Jason Campbell
    • Tarvaris Jackson
    • Kellen Clemens
    • Kyle Boller
    • David Carr
    • Kyle Orton
    • Brodie Croyle
    • Daunte Culpepper
    • Rex Grossman
    • Tyler Thigpen

For the sake of this question, assume all things are equal given RFA/possible UFA status. The list contains many of these players who may or may not be affected by the CBA issue, as well as some RFA's that would require compensation. That being said, all things equal, who is your top choice to be under center, opening day of 2010?

I'll go on the record with my vote going to Bradford. I'm not concerned with the freak injuries and his arm not being strong enough. I believe his arm is just strong enough to play in B-Lo and his great accuracy, tight spiral (that will help offset the lack of a cannon arm), and his ability to read a defense will more than compesate for his lack of a Jamarus Russell arm (hey, how'd that one work out anyways? :( ). Should it be a high round rookie though, unless we get lucky and someone like Matt Light or Jamal Brown are let go to teast the open market and we jump on it, I have no problem letting the rookie start year one as the backup until a real LT is found.

It's true though... didn't you see that 30 yard scramble he took to the house? If Fitz breaks contain, you can chalk up another 7 on the board, cuz it's all over.

Yes, I saw that one. :( The biggest things I like about Fitz is leadership, guts, and willingness to make plays like that. Too bad his arm is not any better.

No chance of us picking up Peyton Manning I guess. :(

'Fraid not... however, it looks like the heavy favorite amongst us so far is Brohm. I must admit I'm a little surprised, because hearing the conversations around here, I wouldn't have guessed he'd be leading a highly scientific poll such as this. I think it's the right move though. I want to see what this guy has. He's young, he's already on the roster, and he has all the tools to be VERY good. That's not to say that he will be, but it's as much of a gamble as anyone we'd draft. I would like to see our picks go to building the OL and I'm not overly excited about the veteran FA/trade options.

Man, what a sad list of QBs. Edwards is as good as most, so might as well give him and Ryan another shot. I wouldn't give up much for McNabb, though he is the best if this sad bunch. I wouldn't spend a 1 for any of the rookies coming out either. So we end up back at Ryan, Bryan and Trent. Don't we?