An Indianapolis Colts win in Super Bowl XLIV in Miami would not be eno

nd03

It's Super Bowl time in Miami, as the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints get ready to face off. Meanwhile this weekend will mark the fifth anniversary of the last time New England walked off the Super Bowl field victorious.

;)

It's Super Bowl time in Miami, as the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints get ready to face off. Meanwhile this weekend will mark the fifth anniversary of the last time New England walked off the Super Bowl field victorious.

;)

Pretty ballsy to be thumbing your nose at the Patsys for not winning the big game in five years. I mean, considering your team in 15 years later has yet to find the QB to replace Jim Kelly, and the Bills haven't even sniffed the playoffs for 10+ years. What do they have, something like one playoff win in the last 15 years? Yeah, the Patriots can just jump up my ass!!! THEY SUCK - we rule!!!!

Pretty ballsy to be thumbing your nose at the Patsys for not winning the big game in five years. I mean, considering your team in 15 years later has yet to find the QB to replace Jim Kelly, and the Bills haven't even sniffed the playoffs for 10+ years. What do they have, something like one playoff win in the last 15 years? Yeah, the Patriots can just jump up my ass!!! THEY SUCK - we rule!!!!

Whether you're pointing out a team's failure to win the Super Bowl in 5 years or if you're proclaiming that no matter which team wins this year's Super Bowl, they're still not as great as the team you root for that isn't even in the Super Bowl, you just sound silly.

Yeah, but how many Super Bowls did they win?

I forgot. Football history did not start until the Super Bowl era. ;)

Hey, we still need to set up a get-together. I have an open invite to Art Donovan's house, so if you don't mind pounding a few cans of Schlitz and talking about how Johnny U was the best QB ever, you can tag along. I'll keep quiet on Graham and everything!! :)

I forgot. Football history did not start until the Super Bowl era. ;)

Just watch any of these ESPN-ish "who's the greatest" polls and you'll find that out.

Hey, we still need to set up a get-together. I have an open invite to Art Donovan's house, so if you don't mind pounding a few cans of Schlitz and talking about how Johnny U was the best QB ever, you can tag along. I'll keep quiet on Graham and everything!! :)

Check your PMs.