Joey Porter wants out of Miami...

Buftex

Git er done Russ Buddy.

Wanted:

Crazy person with diminishing skills and of advanced age seeking lucrative contract with large signing bonus. Will only entertain offers to be a full-time starter.

Yeah...that can't miss. Check out some choice quotes below. Dude is Whacked.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflori...ry/1460091.html

``I don't have time to play childish games,'' Porter said on Crowder's show, referring to the way coaches used him as a role player instead of a starter. ``If you want to put [linebacker] Cameron Wake in the game, go ahead and good luck to you.

``Let me go find me a job somewhere else.''

Porter attempted to clarify one aspect of his rant from ESPN on Monday, stating that he doesn't want to be traded. Instead, he wants to be waived, seemingly so he can choose where he plays. Of course, that decision is out of his hands.

``I didn't even ask for a trade,'' Porter said. ``I never asked for a trade. I just asked the coach, `If that's the situation you plan on using me, just let me leave.' ''

Wanted:

Crazy person with diminishing skills and of advanced age seeking lucrative contract with large signing bonus. Will only entertain offers to be a full-time starter.

``I don't have time to play childish games,'' Porter said on Crowder's show, referring to the way coaches used him as a role player instead of a starter. ``If you want to put [linebacker] Cameron Wake in the game, go ahead and good luck to you.

Porter attempted to clarify one aspect of his rant from ESPN on Monday, stating that he doesn't want to be traded. Instead, he wants to be waived, seemingly so he can choose where he plays. Of course, that decision is out of his hands.

``I didn't even ask for a trade,'' Porter said. ``I never asked for a trade. I just asked the coach, `If that's the situation you plan on using me, just let me leave.' ''

Your SN pays homage to former Bills GREAT: Gabe Northern. This makes me think of Gabe Kaplan. Which makes me think of the sweathogs strolling in and Freddie "BOOM BOOM" Washington calling Joey Porter "heyyyyy Mr. Por-TEEEEEEEEEER"

Wanted:

why didn't you include the part of why his role was diminished it had nothing to do with his play.

2008 in 16 games 47tkls 17.5sks

2009 in 14 games 41tkls 9sks in a diminished role

No not that good glad you people look into these things before you coment ;)

Then why is MIA thiking about cutting him or trading him and he lost PT this year????

Appearing on ESPN's Jim Rome Show Monday, Joey Porter said he wants the Dolphins to trade him this offseason.

Good luck. Porter had nine sacks last season, but turns 33 next month, carries all kinds of attitude-related baggage, and is due $4.8 million in salary and bonuses in 2010. No longer an effective every-down player, he was already a candidate for release.

Then why is MIA thiking about cutting him or trading him and he lost PT this year????

I saw an article the other day that it had to do with somethings that he did that Bill "I think I am GOD himself" Parcells did not like. Something about Mcdonald's or something and he rubbed Parcells the wrong way. Thats what happens when you are dealing with an ego maniac.

Appearing on ESPN's Jim Rome Show Monday, Joey Porter said he wants the Dolphins to trade him this offseason.

Good luck. Porter had nine sacks last season, but turns 33 next month, carries all kinds of attitude-related baggage, and is due $4.8 million in salary and bonuses in 2010. No longer an effective every-down player, he was already a candidate for release.

he didn't ask for a trade he asked for his release. and the #'s don't lie 9 sacks in 14 games when your not even an everydown player is hardly diminished.

He's the modern version of Bryan Cox.... lots of bluster, not a lot of actual on-field talent left in his tank. His best days were in Pittsburgh about five years ago.

2004- 7 sks, 2003- 5 sks, 2002- 9 sks his tackle #'s were a little better

thats 21 sks

2008- 17.5, 2009- 9 thats 26.5 sks in 2 years

like I said do your homework before you make a comment

He's the modern version of Bryan Cox.... lots of bluster, not a lot of actual on-field talent left in his tank. His best days were in Pittsburgh about five years ago.

To sum it all up=The Dude is Whack Job whose skills are rapidly diminishing, but in his mind he is still in his prime and wants to be paid like it.

2004- 7 sks, 2003- 5 sks, 2002- 9 sks his tackle #'s were a little better

thats 21 sks

2008- 17.5, 2009- 9 thats 26.5 sks in 2 years

like I said do your homework before you make a comment

Alright, so the part where I said he hasn't got a lot left in his tank was wrong as well. Would you not agree that he was part of a complete package defense with Pittsburgh, thus his numbers aren't as gaudy?

Nevermind, don't reply, stats can and are manipulated depending on who is quoting them.

But the whole "do your homework before you make a comment" is cute and snarky... thanks for the cyber spanking.

Have a great day!