Zach Robinson

reddogblitz

What about Zach Robinson? He looked to be the best QB on the field in the Senior Bowl. 6-3 218. had a great college career. Can take a hit. Played out of the spread, but so did Tebow and Pike an Dan "The man". I've seen a lot of interest on here for Pike and Tebow and Dan "The Man", but none for Zach. Why not? If we want to draft a project, he might be a good one.

If you watched college football over the last couple of years and not just the Senior Bowl you'd know why. He has a noodle arm, he's not very accurate and without over complicating it he's just not that good. He lost Dez Bryant and Pettigrew and showed that he was lost without them and unable to carrry the team on his own. Believe me, you're better off with Trent.

What about Zach Robinson? He looked to be the best QB on the field in the Senior Bowl. 6-3 218. had a great college career. Can take a hit. Played out of the spread, but so did Tebow and Pike an Dan "The man". I've seen a lot of interest on here for Pike and Tebow and Dan "The Man", but none for Zach. Why not? If we want to draft a project, he might be a good one.

I watched him at OSU during his time there, he isn't going to make it in the pros. He flat SUCKED in his bowl game.

Weak arm

Read the scouting notes from Senior Bowl practice. There's a common theme that agrees with your analysis:

Monday Practice Notes: Robinson showed no arm strength at all. His passes have little speed and receivers were often slowing up in routes or reaching low to grab his errant throws.

Tuesday Practice Notes: Again, Robinson just does not have the arm to play on the NFL level. He’s a good short range passer with accuracy but cannot zip his passes and really needs to put a lot of effort into throws in order to get speed on the ball.

Wednesday Practice Notes: Accurate in the short field but that is where it all ends.

Analysis: Robinson was accurate in the short field but has no arm strength for the next level. That was known coming into the week. He was a terrific signal caller on the college level but has limitations which will make him nothing more than a third passer for a timing offense at the next level.