gangsta basketball players

Don't worry. Homophobes like Frenkle need to do thinks like this to mask their own insecurities. Just play along.

131013[/snapback]

I've read at least 5 1/2 posts by Gene.

He has homophobe written all over him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Fred Phelps himself.

www.godhatesfags.com

Why "gangsta thugs" instead of just "athletes".  What's your point?  "Gangsta thugs" suggests a certain stereotype, and while it may be somewhat approprate with regards to some of the players involved in this incident, it's also unnecessary in this conversation.  I see no difference between this incident and the Dodgers players that went into the stands after fans a couple of years ago, aside from the duration and intensity of the event.

Is it just me, or do other people see a lot of racism in some of the recent threads on this board?  I'm not blind to the fact that racism is and bigotry are alive and well in our society - I just thought that most people at least had the good sense and decency hide their ugly prejudices from the rest of us.

130864[/snapback]

Apparently you haven't heard the wonderful news, Racism is dead. It hasn't existed except in the minds of white, eastern, effete, liberal, elitist wusses since sometime in 1979. The precise moment of the end of all racism hasn't yet been identified by cultural archaeologists but most experts agree that it occurred sometime after the cancellation of "Good Times" and the debut of "Benson". The controversial "What's Happening" theory has been largely debunked in most credible circles though it too was canceled in 1979.

Apparently you haven't heard the wonderful news, Racism is dead.  It hasn't existed except in the minds of white, eastern, effete, liberal, elitist wusses since sometime in 1979.  The precise moment of the end of all racism hasn't yet been identified by cultural archaeologists but most experts agree that it occurred sometime after the cancellation of "Good Times" and the debut of "Benson".  The controversial "What's Happening" theory has been largely debunked in most credible circles though it too was canceled in 1979.

131023[/snapback]

No stevestojan! My apologies to Bushio - I had no idea. This changes everything! :w00t:

Holy crap!  I totally missed this one.  I'm a homophobe now?!?!  LMFAO!!!

131038[/snapback]

Yup. I went to the Gene Frenkle School of Deductive Reasoning. That is how I came to that conclusion.

:w00t:

That DIPloma must have taken at least 8 minutes of instruction.

131042[/snapback]

No, it takes 8 minutes for the Graduate Degree. I just spent the 2.5 minutes necessary for the Undergraduate Degree.

Is it just me, or do other people see a lot of racism in some of the recent threads on this board?  I'm not blind to the fact that racism is and bigotry are alive and well in our society - I just thought that most people at least had the good sense and decency hide their ugly prejudices from the rest of us.

130864[/snapback]

It's just you.

Really, you're the only one I see making race an issue. Worse, you're turning racially neutral items (e.g. someone's dislike of a musical style) into overtly white supremacist viewpoints.

And somehow...it's all our fault. Right. Because we're responsible for your psychoses. :w00t:

It's just you.

Really, you're the only one I see making race an issue.  Worse, you're turning racially neutral items (e.g. someone's dislike of a musical style) into overtly white supremacist viewpoints. 

And somehow...it's all our fault.  Right.  Because we're responsible for your psychoses.  :w00t:

131137[/snapback]

Another member of ICE's family invades TBD.