get ready for obama's gun confiscation program

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a lemming. obama says jump, you say how high? obama says he needs money for wacked social programs and you say how much? he doesn't care about you, he only cares about power.

he wanted me to jump 34 inches high this morning. took me a few tries, but i did it. i also paid him 1.4 million dollars out of my own pocket to start the "mandatory abortion for everyone" program. now everyone will have to get pregnant and then abort it, it's the law.

he wanted me to jump 34 inches high this morning. took me a few tries, but i did it. i also paid him 1.4 million dollars out of my own pocket to start the "mandatory abortion for everyone" program. now everyone will have to get pregnant and then abort it, it's the law.

whatever lemming.

whatever lemming.

so some people here i think are brainwashed, some here people i think are stubborn, others are stupid, and still others just haven't done enough reading. i mock all of them. you however are on some other level where you can't even be taken serious in the slightest. it's like if barney the dinosaur came up to me and started telling in his happy voice that hugo chavez is a good president. it's just comical. you are a comedy sidebar. i kind of like you posting. it's so lighthearted and silly to read your posts that it's a good break from some of the serious and challenging discussions.

so thanks! i do enjoy your comedic presence.

so some people here i think are brainwashed, some here people i think are stubborn, other are stupid, and still others just haven't done enough reading. i mock all of them. you however are on some other level where you can't even be taken serious in the slightest. it's like if barney the dinosaur came up to me and started telling in his happy voice that hugo chavez is a good president. it's just comical. you are a comedy sidebar. i kind of like you posting. it's so lighthearted and silly to read your posts that it's a good break from some of the serious and challenging discussions.

so thanks! i do enjoy your comedic presence.

considering that you're an obamanoid i take this as a compliment.

i downloaded his memory control software this morning also. it's uploading to my brain as we speak. oh look he wants me to take your guns away from you so that he can control the populace by force. will do chief!

keep making jokes, please. you won't be joking in november, trust me.

keep making jokes, please. you won't be joking in november, trust me.

:blink: oh right, i'll be sad because the corrupt democrat majority will be replaced by a corrupt republican majority? yes, everything in this country is going to change on that day. well shoot i better git to collecting these guns, i'm a runnin' outa time. obama can't be a dictator if the people can shoot at him.

:blink: oh right, i'll be sad because the corrupt democrat majority will be replaced by a corrupt republican majority? yes, everything in this country is going to change on that day. well shoot i better git to collecting these guns, i'm a runnin' outa time. obama can't be a dictator if the people can shoot at him.

keep rationalizing obama/dem's impending day of electoral reckoning. it is going to be hilarious.

"pwning"? how old are you, 9?

Nice quick witty response :blink:

But even a 9 year old could tell you that Toronto is in Canada and Obama is not President of Canada :w00t:

Since this happened in Canada it can't be Obama's work. I sense something much more diabolical. I suspect crayonz and the Googlebot are up to something. To our friends up north be on guard for talking hamsters :blink:

Nice quick witty response :blink:

But even a 9 year old could tell you that Toronto is in Canada and Obama is not President of Canada :w00t:

Since this happened in Canada it can't be Obama's work. I sense something much more diabolical. I suspect crayonz and the Googlebot are up to something. To our friends up north be on guard for talking hamsters :blink:

no kidding dufus.

obama has an infatuation with canada and western europe and is hell bent on bringing their far-left policies to the usa (gun confiscation, cap and trade, single payer, double digit unemployment)

Canada? who cares? They have been subservient to the royal crown their entire history and are used to following the orders of their superiors. Not going to happen here. The dems have their butts in way to many fires to worry about a guaranteed vote loser like gun control.

Connor pwning a thread :blink:

I thought I'd never see the day. He may get an a rare moment or two in the ways of a blind squirrel and a nut. But an entire thread? Who would have thunk

:blink:

While what you write is accurate, I'm disappointed you popped in. :w00t: This frick said, frack said thread was highly entertaining and I was curious to see how it would all evolve w/ no external interferences.

Oh well, maybe they'll get another dialogue rolling. It's a little early for beer and popcorn, but I might have to make an exception for that.

Connor pwning a thread :blink:

I thought I'd never see the day. He may get an a rare moment or two in the ways of a blind squirrel and a nut. But an entire thread? Who would have thunk

:w00t:

What the !@#$ is wrong with you that you interrupt a retard slap fight to say "Hey, everybody, a retard slap fight!" :blink:

you're a lemming. obama says jump, you say how high? obama says he needs money for wacked social programs and you say how much? he doesn't care about you, he only cares about power.

Is there a contest out there for who can post the most nonsense? If so, you have got to be in the lead.

Canada? who cares? They have been subservient to the royal crown their entire history and are used to following the orders of their superiors. Not going to happen here. The dems have their butts in way to many fires to worry about a guaranteed vote loser like gun control.

are you kidding? this is when the dems are most dangerous. they have nothing to lose in shredding the constitution in these last 11 months of power.