(OT) the worst thing you can think of

ch19079

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you call somebody with no legs or arms in the water?

!@#$?

Which reminds me of a joke:

a beach lifeguard was making his rounds up the beach when he came across a paralyzed girl in a wheelchair crying. He walked up to her and asked what the matter what.

She said "i'm so depressed. i'm 20 years old and i'm never been hugged by a guy before."

The lifeguard looks around for a minute, and thinks what the heck... he bent over and hugged her. She smiled and was so happy that he'd made her day.

The next day, he was making his rounds and came across this same girl. she was crying again. The lifeguard was like what the heck. So he went over and asked what the matter was.

She said "i'm 20 years old and i've never been kissed."

So, the guy said, well i guess i can help you out. He looked around to make sure that nobody was looking, bent over, and kissed her. She looked like the happiest girl in the world.

The next day, it was the same situation. Girl crying really hard this time. So the lifeguard walks over and was slightly annoyed and asked what the problemm was.

She said "i'm 20 years old and i'm a virgin. I'm never going to have sex with a man."

Now the lifeguard was really annoyed. He looked around to make sure that nobody was looking, picked her up, threw her in the water, and said "you want to have sex? well there, now you're !@#$!"

!@#$?

Which reminds me of a joke:

a beach lifeguard was making his rounds up the beach when he came across a paralyzed girl in a wheelchair crying.  He walked up to her and asked what the matter what.

She said "i'm so depressed.  i'm 20 years old and i'm never been hugged by a guy before."

The lifeguard looks around for a minute, and thinks what the heck...  he bent over and hugged her.  She smiled and was so happy that he'd made her day.

The next day, he was making his rounds and came across this same girl.  she was crying again.  The lifeguard was like what  the heck.  So he went over and asked what the matter was. 

She said "i'm 20 years old and i've never been kissed." 

So, the guy said, well i guess i can help you out.  He looked around to make sure that nobody was looking, bent over, and kissed her.  She looked like the happiest girl in the world.

The next day, it was the same situation.  Girl crying really hard this time.  So the lifeguard walks over and was slightly annoyed and asked what the problemm was. 

She said "i'm 20 years old and i'm a virgin.  I'm never going to have sex with a man."

Now the lifeguard was really annoyed.  He looked around to make sure that nobody was looking, picked her up, threw her in the water, and said "you want to have sex?  well there, now you're !@#$!"

130836[/snapback]

:w00t::o:o;);):lol::lol::lol::lol:

She'll get 3 years and some mental counseling.... if that...  Dumb B word could have easily just clled her husband, priest, a friend... SOMETHING...and if you blame it on her being "disturbed", well if she was of sound mind enough to simply get dressed that day, she didnt need to saw her baby's arms off.

I say cut her arms off and let her bleed to death.

eye for an eye.

130606[/snapback]

Actually steve....I am right on with you....

In these extreme types of circumstances we need to get medevial on peoples asses to show that this will not be tolerated...

This #$%%% needs to be hung up...peeled like an onion....and then sprayed with salt

since when did torturing the woman, seem like the popular thing to do??? i have to say some of yall have problems.

but honestly, i found that joke about, no arms and no legs in water one of the funniest things ive heard in a while. :w00t:

try explaining to cooworkers why your lauphing so hard without telling them the joke... they might sue my ass.... :o:o;);)

since when did torturing the woman, seem like the popular thing to do??? i have to say some of yall have problems. 

but honestly, i found that joke about, no arms and no legs in water one of the funniest things ive heard in a while.  :w00t:

try explaining to cooworkers why your lauphing so hard without telling them the joke... they might sue my ass....  :o  :o  ;)  ;)

130852[/snapback]

The same kid in the park is called first base.

While I have to admit this story is very disturbing, it is yet somehow a refreshing break from another "Here's a different way of saying the same thing" Ice thread.

130863[/snapback]

So, you'd rather hear a story of infanticide than ICE talking about how JP should start?

I think I would, too.

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs...

...in front of the door?

Matt

...in a ditch?

Phil

...in your hot tub?

Stu

...on your BBQ grill?

Frank

...waterskiing

Skip

...on a beach?

Sandy

...in a pool?

Bob

What do you call his dog in the pool with no legs?

Bob Barker

...on the wall?

Art

And what do you call his arms and legs?

Pieces of Art

What if he also doesn't have a tongue?

Tasteless Art

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs...

...in a pile of leaves?

Russell

Same guy after 6 months?

Pete

What do you call two guys with no arms and no legs in the water?

Swimming trunks

What do you call two guys with no arms & no legs hanging on a wall?

Curt 'n Rod

What do you call a guy with no legs and one arm, holding up your car?

Jack

What do you call a guy with no feet?

Neil

What do you call a woman with one leg shorter that the other?

Eileen

An Asian woman with the same affliction?

Irene

After the operation?

Noleen

(and in honor of The Funny Farm...)

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground Beef

What do you call a cow with only 2 legs?

Lean Ground Beef

You could pull a Luca Brasi on her and take an axe and cut off her feet at the ankles, then cut off her lower legs at the knees, then her legs at the thigh mark etc..

I'm sure many of us here have gone through bouts of depression, since when does depression turn to not only homicidal rage but in torture and then homicide? Its bad enough to hear of people drowning their kids or asphyxiating them but this is about the worst thing I've heard in a long time.

Really sad, but I'm not shocked. I'm not a psychiatrist or anything close to it, but I've seen enough of mental illness on an up-close, personal level to know that absolutely anything is possible. Unfortunately, much of it is also preventable, but is ignored until it's too late.

Really sad, but I'm not shocked. I'm not a psychiatrist or anything close to it, but I've seen enough of mental illness on an up-close, personal level to know that absolutely anything is possible. Unfortunately, much of it is also preventable, but is ignored until it's too late.

130929[/snapback]

Maybe we need a big government program to fix it.

Dead baby jokes are funny.  "Mommy, mommy" too.

Mommy, Mommy, I'm tired of running in circles.

Shutup, or I'll nail your other foot to the floor.

131032[/snapback]

Mommy Mommy I don't like Grandma!

Shut up and keep eating.