Good Morning TBD'ers

njsue

Good morning Sue, and good luck in your classes this year.

It's off to Europe for me and the clan today for a bit of R&R.

Won't be back till after Labor Day, so I'll be missing these next two games and all the cutdown talk.

Hope the new server holds up, 'cause I'll be doing a lot of catch-up when I get back.

Go Bills!

Have a great time in Europe.

Someday when the $ is comfortable. I would like to see Italy, mainly the tuscany valley & Sicily.

10000[/snapback]

Thanks!

We'll be in Munich and Rome. I'd like to get to Tuscany some day too.

Lots of nice wines in Tuscany!

Thanks!

We'll be in Munich and Rome. I'd like to get to Tuscany some day too.

Lots of nice wines in Tuscany!

10067[/snapback]

Have a great time! I too want to go to Tuscany. It was our first thought for a honeymoon before ending up with Kuaii.

Good luck, NJSue! It sounds like you're taking some good classes. (I took Business, Psychology and Philosophy, myself. Twentieth Century Philosophy sounds interesting. You'll have to keep us posted on what you cover.

My courses are International Business & elective Twentieth Century Philosophy.

10062[/snapback]

I remember when my wife took a course like that.... Philosophy. It started out a bit rough, but she ended up enjoying it.

I went back (yet...again....) a week ago.

Have a great time in Europe.

Someday when the $ is comfortable. I would like to see Italy, mainly the tuscany valley & Sicily.

10000[/snapback]

Good morning, Sue.

Wifey and I went to Tuscany for about two weeks and while I am not, by my nature, a person who is easily moved emotionally, Tuscany is now where I must close out my life. I have never known such tranquility and beauty in my life. We stayed in a Tuscan villa owned by an Italian prince, built in 1278, overlooking the most beautiful hills and vineyards.

We spent one day wine tasting in the Chianti region and happened upon a small town named Castalina, and I completely fell in love with the town.

We're not sure how and we're not sure when, but wifey and I will buy our own place there and when everything is in place, we will move there to retire.

A handful of photos if you're interested.