Does the Byrd Man get credit for the Pro Bowl?

ProjectPat

Anyone who'd say that is a moron. Was faulk leading the discussion?

Especially with the abortion the pro bowl has become, I doubt you'd find too many people who'd be willing to say anything matters outside of the list of players that were originally selected.

Anyone who'd say that is a moron. Was faulk leading the discussion?

Especially with the abortion the pro bowl has become, I doubt you'd find too many people who'd be willing to say anything matters outside of the list of players that were originally selected.

i agree with you.

also i think if you are still officially in rehab (as required by your team) then your first responsibility would be to remain in rehab - and not at a photo op

ALL players MUST make an appearance on Sunday only, they (injured & super bowl participants) do NOT have to play in the actual game. super bowl participants are being allowed to leave at halftime.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...ce=rss_breaking

P.S. - i did see another story where the colts are "testing" this rule by claiming that one of their injured players (Feeney) "may" under the recommendations of his doctor , need to stay behind for treatment of an injured ankle.

ALL players MUST make an appearance on Sunday only, they (injured & super bowl participants) do NOT have to play in the actual game. super bowl participants are being allowed to leave at halftime.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...ce=rss_breaking

P.S. - i did see another story where the colts are "testing" this rule by claiming that one of their injured players (Feeney) "may" under the recommendations of his doctor , need to stay behind for treatment of an injured ankle.

Feeny. FE-HE-HE -Heny.

Sorry couldent resist!

Byrd was voted to the team, so yes, he gets credit. Alternates who had a chance to go as an injury replacement, but who were injured themselves, do not. (Believe Kurt Warner falls into that category.)

Also, I think getting voted in is the only way to collect on any Pro Bowl incentive clauses.

don't remember who...but one player blew out his knee during one of the contests.

Robert Edwards blew out his knee after winning rookie of the year award for the Pats*. They were playing on the beach on Jimbo Kelly's team. That was like 15 years ago, so i don't know why that would impact the skills comps now...