NFL Fan allegiance for sale

buffaloaggie

This guy is a douche. Hopefully a Winnepeg Blue Bombers fan ponies up enough loonies to buy his worthless fandom.

The best Minnesota Vikings statistic is that they have been to four Super Bowls, and not only have they never won, they have never had a lead in a Super Bowl game! How crazy is that? The coin toss was as good as it got for them.

This guy is a douche. Hopefully a Winnepeg Blue Bombers fan ponies up enough loonies to buy his worthless fandom.

The best Minnesota Vikings statistic is that they have been to four Super Bowls, and not only have they never won, they have never had a lead in a Super Bowl game! How crazy is that? The coin toss was as good as it got for them.

I can't believe he is up to $17.

I did not know that the Vikings have never even led a Super Bowl. Makes our 0-4 record look much better than theirs.

The Vikings have a way of building your excitment to a peak and then crushing your spirit, ripping out your heart and stomping on it. I can't take it anymore...The Gary Anderson miss field goal, 41-0, and now 12 men in the huddle followed with an interception... I AM DONE! Please help!

Hell, he hasn't seen anything yet. 4 straight SBs, including Wide Right and Homejob Throwforward beat anything any franchise can put out there.