LMAO so some still want Bledsoe?

ICE

Jesus Christ. It is beyond comprehension how blind some fans are. Bledsoe is the #1 problem that keeps the Bills from being anything but a 8-8 team tops. ONLY because of the talent on D, ST's and the rest of the Offense do we have what little wins we have.

I don't know. Maybe Collins, Hobart, Flutie and RJ have screwed your minds so damn bad you don't know any better but to keep trying to give Bledsoe more chances.

you know NE Quit giving him chances...and has won 2 Superbowls.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ. It is beyond comprehension how blind some fans are.  Bledsoe is the #1 problem that keeps the Bills from being anything but a 8-8 team tops. ONLY because of the talent on D, ST's and the rest of the Offense do we have what little wins we have.

I don't know. Maybe Collins, Hobart, Flutie and RJ have screwed your minds so damn bad you don't know any better but to keep trying to give Bledsoe more chances.

you know NE Quit giving him chances...and has won 2 Superbowls.

129930[/snapback]

Look, our new SpICEd Lemonade.

Well he's right though, isn't he? And it turns out Spiked L was right too, and Belicheck, etc. You just have to hope that the organization realizes it - I think they do, you don't even have to read between the lines at this point, it's obvious that they get it. Read MM today, he admits Bledsoe doesn't play well on the road for whatever reason. They drafted a QB in Round 1, and sacrificed a lot to do it. They know. There seem to be a determined, stubborn bunch of fans who still won't acknowledge it, and games like yesterday's just add fuel to their cause. THAT'S WHAT THEY MEANT when those NE fans told us, "Just you wait, Bledsoe will break your heart." He looks soooo competent one game and then so attrocious the next. Just enough to make you believe, just enough that you want just one more taste to be sure. He's a coach killer, an organization killer, dressed as an angel. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy - but Pure Failures are often sweethearts. One of life's mysteries.

Cablelady-- 1982 called, they want their bangs back.

129948[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: