JETS COLTS GAMETIME THREAD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow-the beauty of watching a great QB at work. terrific QBs in the playoffs this yr.

Amen to that, wouldn't it be nice have one of those again. The O-line is awesome as well

I wonder if Chan & Co. will attempt to resurrect Trent's career or will it be a new direction this year. Not sure the Bills have a QB on the roster.

Glad the Jets will lose.

But really, a terrific season for the Jets. They made a good coaching hire and made the right moves to augment what they already had on their roster (Bart Scott, Leonhard, the Braylon Edwards trade)

Drafting Sanchez seems like it will work out well for them because they already had probably the best offensive line in the league.

It will be hard for the Bills to expect a rookie QB to have the same impact with our O-line a work in progress.

We can take away from the Jets rebuilding that building an o-line, running game and defense can take a team a long ways.

Glad the Jets will lose.

But really, a terrific season for the Jets. They made a good coaching hire and made the right moves to augment what they already had on their roster (Bart Scott, Leonhard, the Braylon Edwards trade)

Drafting Sanchez seems like it will work out well for them because they already had probably the best offensive line in the league.

It will be hard for the Bills to expect a rookie QB to have the same impact with our O-line a work in progress.

We can take away from the Jets rebuilding that building an o-line, running game and defense can take a team a long ways.

I agree. I must say, it's been a shaky season for Sanchez, but he's grown, and looked pretty good today. The Jets have a good future (unfortunately).

Glad the Jets will lose.

the jets are certainly doing it the right way...-even tho they probbly shouldnt even have made the playoffs.

Hooray, I will have a pleasant day at work tomorrow. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Perhaps we can also dispense with the cliche that you need to run and stop the run to win it all. This has been a QB league over the last generation, as the remaining 3 teams can attest.