This certainly beats Janet Jackson and her breast

Peter

I thought Paul was dead? 

:)

129775[/snapback]

Funny.

By the way, I actually had the opportunity to walk bare foot across the same spot on Abbey Road as the famous album cover.

Yes, I know - "typical tourist." Yet, it had to be done.

Funny. 

By the way, I actually had the opportunity to walk bare foot across the same spot on Abbey Road as the famous album cover.

Yes, I know - "typical tourist."  Yet, it had to be done.

129778[/snapback]

I would love to do that !! Lucky SOB!!!

I thought Paul was dead? 

:)

129775[/snapback]

Paul is dead, miss him, miss him. -Glass Onion backwards message on the White Album. The Beatles were teh first band ever to backwards mask. Did you all know I love the Beatles?

I always thought the whole Paul-was-dead-thingy was from Sgt Peppers.

130144[/snapback]

It spans 10 or so albums. The cover of Rubbersoul is supposed to be the 4 Beatles looking down at a grave(supposedly according to the hoax Paul was replaced with a double). On the White Album Revoloution #9 is a car Rosen when you play it backwards. Sgt Peppers is a funeral procession centered around a left handed guitar. Abbey Road-Paul has his eyes closed and is barefoot (non conformist) and the VW license plate is LMW28IF is supposed to mean Linda Mccartney widow-paul would of been 28 if.... There is literally 100 other instances- if you like I will explain more. Its not just limited to Sgt Peppers

It spans 10 or so albums.  The cover of Rubbersoul is supposed to be the 4 Beatles looking down at a grave(supposedly according to the hoax Paul was replaced with a double).  On the White Album Revoloution #9 is a car Rosen when you play it backwards.  Sgt Peppers is a funeral procession centered around a left handed guitar.  Abbey Road-Paul has his eyes closed and is barefoot (non conformist) and the VW license plate is LMW28IF  is supposed to mean Linda Mccartney widow-paul would of been 28 if.... There is literally 100 other instances- if you like I will explain more.  Its not just limited to Sgt Peppers

130146[/snapback]

Heres a link explaining some clues. It spanned 10 albums-

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/3674/pid.html

As much as I love breasts, I have to say that it is good that we won't have a Congressional Investigation this time around to figure out what really happened. Anyway, if I want to look at boobs there is always playboy channel , The surgery channel, and oh yeah pro wrestling

I thought that was on "I'm So Tired."

130155[/snapback]

Ooops you are correct. It is at the end of Im So Tired right before Blackbird. It is fairly obvious there is a backwards message there. Glass Onion contains the line "The Walrus was Paul". Walrus represents death in greek(?) culture. I know there are numerous references to Paul as the Walrus and on Magical Mystery Tour he dressed up as a walrus.

Guest Southern Man iac
It spans 10 or so albums.  The cover of Rubbersoul is supposed to be the 4 Beatles looking down at a grave(supposedly according to the hoax Paul was replaced with a double).  On the White Album Revoloution #9 is a car Rosen when you play it backwards.  Sgt Peppers is a funeral procession centered around a left handed guitar.  Abbey Road-Paul has his eyes closed and is barefoot (non conformist) and the VW license plate is LMW28IF  is supposed to mean Linda Mccartney widow-paul would of been 28 if.... There is literally 100 other instances- if you like I will explain more.  Its not just limited to Sgt Peppers

130146[/snapback]

If, according to the hoax rumors, McCartney was dead at the time of Rubber Soul (Dec. 1965), how could Linda McCartney have been a widow, since they didn't even meet until 1967?

All of the Beatles have consistently denied any participation in actively planting clues to fuel the rumor. All the album cover and backwards clues are nothing more than coincidence and a case of amateur detectives drawing their own conclusions.

It's not as if the Beatles record sales were sagging and they needed a gimmick. Album art had become more intricate and ambiguous at the very same time a lot of baby boomers were discovering hallucinogens. It's not difficult to imagine a bunch of stoned college freshmen sitting around on a Saturday night in 1969 staring at album covers and spooling their reel-to-reels backwards, only to discover "the clues".

I mean, the pimple picking simpletons had to come up with something new after they got bored with the "what if we're nothing more than a world in a larger world in an even larger world" theory.

Charlie Manson was able to read some special meaning directed specifically at him from just about every song on the White Album.

Back in '69, some stoned football fan could have just as easily determined that the VW license plate LMW28IF meant "Lamonica might want two 8 oz. cups of Instant Folgers".

Read into it what you want.

Kelly's gone. Miss him. miss him.