Good Lord, The Bills Considered Haslett !

Mark VI

Owner Tom Benson - " They look like high school kids. Thats the worst Saints team I've seen in over 20 years ! " That's the owner talking.

Good God ! I remember folks saying they wanted him over Mularkey. The jury is still out on MM but no such caveat for Haslett. Another Indiana of Pennsylvannia grad ( like TD and Modrak ) .

Yes he played LB for the Bills.... but as a Coach, HE STINKS ! That TD even considered him makes me wonder.

Sorry, but if you think the Niners aren't the worst team in football you haven't been watching very closely.

129859[/snapback]

You must not be watching the Saints. Duece is the most underutilized player in the NFL. What a waste on that team. Brooks at times makes Bledsoe look like a smart QB :lol: Hasletts coaching decisions are laughable. San Fran is horrid too. You want to watch some bad football check out the Redskins on offense :)

And he's had good players too. Yet every year they quit on him. Not what you want in a coach no matter what level.

Pass on Has

129730[/snapback]

There is a reason the Saints have almost always been terrible, that there teams always seem to quit.

Not from lack of talent.

Ever been to New Orleans? Almost impossible to focus on football for an entire season living in that atmosphere. Haslett was a good coordinator at Pittsburgh, and has had as much success at New Orleans as anyone (just my impression, don't have the stats in front of me to support that)

You must not be watching the Saints.  Duece is the most underutilized player in the NFL.  What a waste on that team.  Brooks at times makes Bledsoe look like a smart QB :lol: Hasletts coaching decisions are laughable.  San Fran is horrid too.  You want to watch some bad football check out the Redskins on offense  :)

129862[/snapback]

I'm not disagreeing that they aren't playing well or very smart. However, they are infinately more talented than the Niners. The game they played against KC last week proved what they are capable of.

The Niners are just flat out horrible. Almost no NFL talent, especially at the skill positions.

Levy was uninspiring in SL, and absolutely awfull in the USFL with the Chicago Blitz. I thought bringing him here was a terrible mistake. I was wrong.

Belicheck looked awfull in Cleveland, and even in his first few years in NE. He looks pretty good now.

So who knows?