Welcome to the new server you IGMO's...

SDS

this weekend!!!

you will probably have to login again. Sorry! Let's hope this is the final steps to stability. At least no one is suspending accounts here - we can run this machine into the ground if we wish! :doh:

as always, keep an eye on things and report any problems.

this weekend!!!

you will probably have to login again.  Sorry!  Let's hope this is the final steps to stability. At least no one is suspending accounts here - we can run this machine into the ground if we wish!  :doh:

9913[/snapback]

so far so good, lol.

Seems to be fine. (Yes, I did have to re-sign-in.)

Don't know if it's relevant, but the root address at the top has the IP address instead of the usual URL. (This is my start-up page, FYI &/so I apparently got routed here fine.)

Seems to be fine. (Yes, I did have to re-sign-in.)

Don't know if it's relevant, but the root address at the top has the IP address instead of the usual URL. (This is my start-up page, FYI &/so I apparently got rooted here fine.)

9931[/snapback]

I'm hesitant to switch DNS entries until it is all working, so we will need to deal with the ugly IP for now.

I am concerned that sometimes it takes 3-4 sec. to execute a command (but load is still very low). Not sure what that implies.

I'm hesitant to switch DNS entries until it is all working, so we will need to deal with the ugly IP for now.

I am concerned that sometimes it takes 3-4 sec. to execute a command (but load is still very low).  Not sure what that implies.

9932[/snapback]

For what it's worth, this has been what I've been experiencing, though longer than 3-4 seconds..more like 10 or 12.

(But sporadically...not all the time.)

this weekend!!!

you will probably have to login again.  Sorry!  Let's hope this is the final steps to stability. At least no one is suspending accounts here - we can run this machine into the ground if we wish!  :doh:

9913[/snapback]

we have to log on AGAIN????? How annoying! :lol:

:P

we also need another RAM bump. That should hopefully cut down on the long page load times. I have a request in for the pricing. If it is too much then we will go with the faster machine with 2x the RAM.

we also need another RAM bump.  That should hopefully cut down on the long page load times. I have a request in for the pricing. If it is too much then we will go with the faster machine with 2x the RAM.

10119[/snapback]

...yeah....those long load times are pretty !@#$ing annoying.

Come on...let's test the load. Someone start a thread talking about how Losman demands to be traded if he isn't starting after he recovers from his broken leg....that ought to do it! :doh:

and I thought Jay Rosen was banned...I haven't seen him post since the software change.... :lol:

this weekend!!!

9913[/snapback]

IGMO??????????

So after all this time, we finally find out you're Hogboy!!!

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :lol::blink::P:blink: