A point of emphasis on manners...

SDS

It wasn't always this way here. The Stadium Wall used to be a much more civil place. Don't know how it got to be in your FACE bashing by the very immature. No respect for any views other than their own childish narrow self-centered and often off-base opinions. I've been around a few 24 hours; was employed by the buffalo Bills for 8+ years and still know a few people there....good people. I gave up sharing any info I learn because of the insults and the utter disrespect by kids young enough to be my grand-kids. I still find out stuff but will never again subject myself to some pea-brained pi$$-pot's disrespect as a person. I still keep in touch with people who used to post quite often here and they too tell me they will read the "Wall" but will no longer post because the mood of TSW has changed. Too bad, many good decent people refuse to get caught up in the childish behaviour that seems all to common an occurence now. Can't blaim them.

I miss reading posts from my friends here on a regular basis but understand all too well their reluctance to subject themselves to the empty minded insults from punks !

Well said. I don't understand why every disagreement around here has to include personal insults. Unfortunately, it is behaviour that is essentially encouraged by the mob. The cleverest and meanest insults never fail to draw a chorus of snorting and guffawing approval from those who agree with whatever rude little intertwit started the downhill exchange to begin with. Too bad really, this is a great place to get information and yak about the sport and team we love.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member of this board since 2003. I confess that I follow this board on a near daily basis. I'm just a lurker for the most part. I've never felt the need to comment upon anything. So, for what it's worth, this is my first post.

I could not possibly agree more with SDS. The manner in which civility has deteriorated amongst the regular posters is disturbing. That's almost expected if you follow other public online forums.

However, the assaults, vitriol, and rants toward Mr. Graham and Mr. Warrow are plainly out of bounds. They visit this board and respond to posts out of the desire to be more accessible to their readers. That should not subject them to angry misplaced rants.

I'm not suggesting that there should be reverence for these gentlemen, just respect.

Look for my next post sometime in 2017.

-F

this is your first post?????????????

no jauron so long

no hooray for t.o.

oh well

by the way calendars stop at 2012. fyi