Iffin you give a rip...Jon Dorenbos to Pro Bowl

Beerball

Yeah, I give a rip. The kid had a LOT to overcome. Tragic background. Always liked him as a Bill and was dissapointed when we cut him. But, if I recall he was injured. Good for him, I'm sure Grandpa is thrilled.

GO BILLS!

It is a nice story with what he's overcome.

Back to the Bills though...Lindell's accuracy took a turn for the better after his release if I remember correctly. But, here we are several years later and he's going to the Pro Bowl. Good for him.

Yeah, I give a rip. The kid had a LOT to overcome. Tragic background. Always liked him as a Bill and was dissapointed when we cut him. But, if I recall he was injured. Good for him, I'm sure Grandpa is thrilled.

GO BILLS!

Was he injured, or was it the year when the D-Line was decimated by injury and they brought in a long snapper that could perform spot D-Line duty? I really don't recall, but I want to say that was the reason. As for JD, good for him. A really good guy and very good long snapper. I remember it took Brian Moorman and Rian Lindell a while to get used to the speed at which JD snapped the ball, kind of like a Brett Favre pass compared to Chad Pennington...