Why the Bills should stay in Buffalo

We gotta keep filling that stadium.

The NFL's silence on this matter is deafening though.

I was pretty sure Roger Goodell said, might have even been at last years HOF ceremony, that it was in the NFLs best interest to keep the Bills in Buffalo, and that they will be in Buffalo...Im not to worried, its not like ralphie is gonna die and everyones gonna be like "Oh ****, what do we do with the bills now"?

I was pretty sure Roger Goodell said, might have even been at last years HOF ceremony, that it was in the NFLs best interest to keep the Bills in Buffalo, and that they will be in Buffalo...Im not to worried, its not like ralphie is gonna die and everyones gonna be like "Oh ****, what do we do with the bills now"?

maybe Im just used to Gary Bettman and the nHL's way of doing things. They seem to defend their existing franchises no matter what when somebody targets them or bad news comes out on financials.

if it were the NHL, and the report came out that the behemoth was specifically targeting, say the Tampa Bay Lightning... The NHL would come forward within a day or 2 with a statement to put people in Tampa Bay at ease.

As pointed out in the article, I think the Bills would stay in Buffalo. You've got two teams, one that sells lots of tickets and merchandise, and the other hardly ever sells out, and merchandise? What's that? If you know you can move the one lesser team and get a boost to the bottom line, and no one in Jacks would care, wouldn't you?

As pointed out in the article, I think the Bills would stay in Buffalo. You've got two teams, one that sells lots of tickets and merchandise, and the other hardly ever sells out, and merchandise? What's that? If you know you can move the one lesser team and get a boost to the bottom line, and no one in Jacks would care, wouldn't you?

The difference is what the respective owners are saying. One has said he is committed to keeping his team where it is and has no plans to sell. The other has said he will auction it to the highest bidder after his death (and he's 91).

Of course, they could both say something else tomorrow.

The Bills need to stay in Buffalo. I've never been there but it doesn't seem right for them to leave. I have met so many people over the past 2 years and I know what this team means to the city and the people, and I can't imagine them leaving.

The difference is what the respective owners are saying. One has said he is committed to keeping his team where it is and has no plans to sell. The other has said he will auction it to the highest bidder after his death (and he's 91).

Of course, they could both say something else tomorrow.

ralph has never stated he is selling the team to the highest bidder upon his death

Like it or not we MUST continue packing that stadium, if not, kiss our beloved Bills goodbye.

We will definitely keep filling that stadium - we had 50000 plus season tickets in a year when all they added was loudmouth TO - I am expecting us to have 63,000 season tickets this year! If we keep Corto then 63,020

Living in South Florida , I hear almost constant chatter of how the Jaguars are banking on drafting Tim Tebow to revitalize their fan base and to stave off any relocation attempt. Perhaps , the Bills should draft Tebow to ensure that the franchise that would continue to be the best choice for relocation remains the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Living in South Florida , I hear almost constant chatter of how the Jaguars are banking on drafting Tim Tebow to revitalize their fan base and to stave off any relocation attempt. Perhaps , the Bills should draft Tebow to ensure that the franchise that would continue to be the best choice for relocation remains the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Let's do it! Will he make it to 2nd round? We want a big boy 1st round.