how many games into 2010 will we be looking forward to the 2011 draft?

zazie

I asked the same question last year just before the season started and got railed for it.

For me last year it was the bye week when they did not fire DJ for his terribly poor performance and gave him another couple weeks to stink up the place and do a couple more of those awful press conferences.

This coming year I'm guessing week 8. Chan Gailey. With luck, week nine.

Man o man

I asked the same question last year just before the season started and got railed for it.

For me last year it was the bye week when they did not fire DJ for his terribly poor performance and gave him another couple weeks to stink up the place and do a couple more of those awful press conferences.

Man o man

How about you ask the question after the Free agency signings and the Draft. Because right now we dont know anything that would be plausable for the upcoming season until we know who the players will be on our team.

Man o man

lets see the order of the schedule, who we sign , draft ,ect

How about you ask the question after the Free agency signings and the Draft. Because right now we dont know anything that would be plausable for the upcoming season until we know who the players will be on our team.

Week 16 - I think we're going to be somewhere around a .500 team next year, but will be eliminated from the playoffs prior to the final game.

At this point, I would say pretty early.....week 9 or 10 maybe. Not that we'll definitely be eliminated by then, but we'll probably be playing bad enough that conversation will start. And this isn't anything against Gailey. This team has a lot of holes, is having a huge turnover, and will be working with all new coaches and systems. Nix has already said that he doesn't believe in using free agency to bring in high priced guys, so we can't expect a lot of help from there. We can only do so much with the core we have now and one draft.

No matter who the coach is or how well they perform, year 1 is going to be tough.