I have a question....

KD in CA

So, if NJSue follows through on her threat (from the 'homework' thread), and at the next tailgate dumps beer on those who acted like jerks to her, does that mean that BF, gantrules and the other thug-apologists will support people retaliating by beating the crap out of Sue and any other people who happen to be in the vicinity?

I sure hope not, but apparently people have the right to do whatever is required to defend themselves against paper cups and beer!

:angry:

So, if NJSue follows through on her threat (from the 'homework' thread), and at the next tailgate dumps beer on those who acted like jerks to her, does that mean that BF, gantrules and the other thug-apologists will support people retaliating by beating the crap out of Sue and any other people who happen to be in the vicinity?

I sure hope not, but apparently people have the right to do whatever is required to defend themselves against paper cups and beer!

129178[/snapback]

I don't know, but if I could attend the next tailgate I'd bring a folding table and stack it with pie tins filled with whip cream. Roll tape...

129178[/snapback]

It was plastic man. Plastic can kill you know. Paper cups are a totally different story. We're talking plastic. PLASTIC!

It was plastic man.  Plastic can kill you know.  Paper cups are a totally different story.  We're talking plastic.  PLASTIC!

129238[/snapback]

Well, not only that, but the implication is that the glasses would be full glasses, which also implies "new" glasses. This is counter to the "half glass" which, arguments about full or empty aside, implies half the glass was drained by drinking. That means that not only was a plastic cup with a harmless liquid thrown, but all of that person's backwashed germs as well. He coulda caught AIDS from that thrown cup!

129178[/snapback]

Does this mean I wont get my beer bath then? :blink:

I owe GG two cents

:w00t:

It was plastic man.  Plastic can kill you know.  Paper cups are a totally different story.  We're talking plastic.  PLASTIC!

129238[/snapback]

Dude -- You better come into the stands with fists flying if you are going to tangle with me!

And if I'm even half filled with beer, it's lights out for you!

does that mean that BF, gantrules and the other thug-apologists will support people retaliating by beating the crap out of Sue and any other people who happen to be in the vicinity?

-----------------------

No sue would be my Ron Artest b/c you all started it by "throwing" google in her face. So you can call me Jermaine O'Neal.

Bring it on Suckas