Ok so when do you get the rookie QB reps?

ICE

ICE, ICE, ICE.  Now you're making stuff up.

The last time we played the Seahawks was 2001.  We lost that game 23-20.  So Brown didn't come in with a big lead and start throwing the ball.

Face it, you're WRONG.  This has NOTHING to do with Bledsoe.  This has to do with the fact that NO NFL COACH would EVER start throwing the ball with their backup QB and less than 5 minutes left in a game with a 20 point lead.  Not even Wanny!  Face it, you screwed this one up and you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I just discredited your Seattle example.  Care to try again?  Or will you concede that you were wrong this time?

CW

129053[/snapback]

I am not wrong ass. Again you don't want to see the truth. RJ should have played, should have thrown some passes and you damn well know it. And BTW...Brown WAS throwing the ball and he sure as hell wasn't our starter.

I am not wrong ass.  Again you don't want to see the truth. RJ should have played, should have thrown some passes and you damn well know it.  And BTW...Brown WAS throwing the ball and he sure as hell wasn't our starter.

129065[/snapback]

We should've re-signed RJ and had him play? :blush::rolleyes::lol:;)

ICE has officially lost it!!!

Regarding the Seattle/Bills game, I don't care if Brown was throwing the ball or not. I'll say this nice and slow, since you obviously havn't comprehended it the past few times I've posted it.

No NFL coach would ever throw the ball with their backup quarterback and a 20 point lead with less than five minutes left in the game.

There, that work?

They may very well put a backup QB in when they're losing and have him throw. But since Buffalo lost to the Seahawks in the game you're referring to by a score of 23-20, I'm pretty sure they weren't up 20-0 late in the game (and if they were, and lost 23-20, that further strenghtens my argument! :lol:

CW

You give him reps once he's practiced enough to have a working grasp of the offense. I want to see JP in the games as much as anybody, but the guy has missed so much time if the coaching staff stuck him out there it would be another nightmare for the kid. Lets give the guy a few weeks worth of practice before throwing him in there. Hell, he was supposed to be a "2 year project" and now we want to throw him in games with 2 weeks worth of practice? That's not a way to build a young QBs confidence.

I'd like to see JP start, or have significant playing time, in the last 4 games of the season, and not before.

We should've re-signed RJ and had him play?  :blush:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  ;)

ICE has officially lost it!!!

Regarding the Seattle/Bills game, I don't care if Brown was throwing the ball or not.  I'll say this nice and slow, since you obviously havn't comprehended it the past few times I've posted it.

No  NFL  coach  would  ever  throw  the  ball  with  their    backup    quarterback  and    a    20    point    lead    with    less    than    five    minutes    left    in    the    game.

There, that work?

They may very well put a backup QB in when they're losing and have him throw.  But since Buffalo lost to the Seahawks in the game you're referring to by a score of 23-20, I'm pretty sure they weren't up 20-0 late in the game (and if they were, and lost 23-20, that further strenghtens my argument! :lol:

LMAO sorry I got sidetracked with Peter peckerhead who still to this day feels RJ is the greatest.

CW

129077[/snapback]

No  NFL  coach  would  ever  throw  the  ball  with  their    backup    quarterback  and    a    20    point    lead    with    less    than    five    minutes    left    in    the    game.

129077[/snapback]

But...but...but...Bledsoe bad.

I gave you an example. There are plenty of them. Teams that need a QB to get reps send him in at the end of a game and yes martha, he THROWS the ball. Just like Brown did against Seattle I believe.

Let me long story short it for you, we were beating their asses. they weren't coming back on us.  JP should have played. You damn well know he should of. If you could pull your lips off of drew bledsoes ass long enough you would know this.  but alas you can't.

Look you are getting your wish awile longer....bledsoe is still going to start and hold us back. Congrats.

129037[/snapback]

ICE up by 20 with 4minutes to go....you dont throw....I've never seen it done and probably will never see it(there was guest in the chat saying we should throw yesterday, was that you??)...

But i woulda liked to see JP put in there just to get a feel for on the field action, to hear the cheers from the crowd when put in, build a bit of confidence, even though I know he would of only been handing the ball off....It woulda been nice to see him in there...

If you want him to throw, you throw him in there when your getting beat like Mularkey did...The only problem I had with that was that he was told he wasnt going in then last second was told to get in there.....Messing with a young kids head like that, he going to go in there and fail(like he did)....

ICE up by 20 with 4minutes to go....you dont throw....I've never seen it done and probably will never see it(there was guest in the chat saying we should throw yesterday, was that you??)...

But i woulda liked to see JP put in there just to get a feel for on the field action, to hear the cheers from the crowd when put in, build a bit of confidence, even though I know he would of only been handing the ball off....It woulda been nice to see him in there...

If you want him to throw, you throw him in there when your getting beat like Mularkey did...The only problem I had with that was that he was told he wasnt going in then last second was told to get in there.....Messing with a young kids head like that, he going to go in there and fail(like he did)....

129103[/snapback]

Ok off topic, every damn time I see you handle I want to say 'HOOOOOOO" :rolleyes:

ICE, look at who you are asking.

129012[/snapback]

So except for you and Ice, everyone on the board is an idiot.

Gotcha.

Hey, Ice. You should ask people who know what's going on, not the fuggin' assclowns on this board because we're all stooopid.

So except for you and Ice, everyone on the board is an idiot.

Gotcha.

Hey, Ice. You should ask people who know what's going on, not the fuggin' assclowns on this board because we're all stooopid.

129111[/snapback]

They read the board.

Ok off topic, every damn time I see you handle I want to say 'HOOOOOOO"  :rolleyes:

129110[/snapback]

Still waiting for you to come up with proof that NFL teams throw the ball in the last 5 minutes with a backup QB and a 20 point lead.... I await your post with baited breath.

CW

Still waiting for you to come up with proof that NFL teams throw the ball in the last 5 minutes with a backup QB and a 20 point lead....  I await your post with baited breath.

CW

129131[/snapback]

FEZ, you will be waiting a long time for it......It's never happened...

But...  ICE said it happens all the time, and he's never wrong; he said so himself!

CW

129141[/snapback]

That should be good enough for you. It's good enough for everyone else. Ice says it's so, so it must be so. He doesn't need to prove his point. After all, he's Ice. And if you forget he's Ice, he'll remind you... :rolleyes:;):blush: