Ted Bruschi

On NFL Live. He is such a piece of garbage. Saying the Raiders had mroe of an upside then the Bills and that Buffalo is becoming the Oakland of the east coast.

I heard his comments on the Gailey hiring and he was spot in.

- Bill's fans deserved better

- This hiring will scare nobody in the division

- A disappointment after this "extensive search"

Spot on.

word was that in recent years he was despised by everyone on his own team other than Vrabel

Exactly. Screw this assclown and what he has to say. You honestly think if we had went out and got Cowher or some 'name' his ass would be trumpeting the hire? He is a NE Pat **** and always will be.

I heard his comments on the Gailey hiring and he was spot in.

- Bill's fans deserved better

- This hiring will scare nobody in the division

- A disappointment after this "extensive search"

Spot on.

I heard that. Very strange coming from a former Belichick player. How many people said the same thing about NE when they hired the Cleveland cast-away...

On NFL Live. He is such a piece of garbage. Saying the Raiders had mroe of an upside then the Bills and that Buffalo is becoming the Oakland of the east coast.

The guy you called a piece of garbage knows the fan base got screwed. He said he has played in Orchard park and knows how passionate their fans are about their team and they got a coach that no one in the upcoming division will fear and that is dissappointing.

The guy you called a piece of garbage knows the fan base got screwed. He said he has played in Orchard park and knows how passionate their fans are about their team and they got a coach that no one in the upcoming division will fear and that is dissappointing.

Absolutely. He came right out and said it on ESPN... how good the Buffalo fans are and how they deserved better than this. His point was primarily that "something is really wrong" if all these NFL folks don't even want to interview with the Bills... and that they ended up with someone that will not scare anyone, as you said.

Can't say that I disagree with any of those points.

I hate Tedy Bruschi as much as the next Bills fan, but he's 100% correct. Ralph has officially turned the Bills into a joke. An old meddling owner who makes questionable personnel decisions. We still draft better then them. Russell and Heyward-Bey are two of the biggest busts in the last few years. Russell could be the worst QB to ever play.