Sorry - have to ask

stevewin

Milloy limped off for a play (or two) right before the score. Apparently he was all right but seeing him leaving the field scared the hell out of everybody who knew what was coming.

That being said, a nod to Wire for a great block that sprung Smith on his big return.

Milloy limped off for a play (or two) right before the score. Apparently he was all right but seeing him leaving the field scared the hell out of everybody who knew what was coming.

128754[/snapback]

You said it.

Wire deserves a modicum of credit for actually being in the same zip code as his responsibility for once.

That being said, a nod to Wire for a great block that sprung Smith on his big return.

128754[/snapback]

I guess that makes sense if Milloy limped off, bit I thought I noticed PP blitzing on that play too? That was one really F'ed up D backfield then.

I have no problem with CW playing STs - just please keep him off the field with the defense. I think I'd rather have the nimble Jason Peters back there instead of Wire. B)

I guess that makes sense if Milloy limped off, bit I thought I noticed PP blitzing on that play too? That was one really F'ed up D backfield then.

It's really hard to tell not being at the game, but I wonder when we went dime with a 3man front if sometimes we put KThomas, JGreer and Prioleau in vs the Rams. All three guys seemed to get a lot of snaps vs teh Martz offense and I wouldn't be surprised if part of Gray's halftime adjustment (or something they planned all week to do in the 2ndhalf) wasn't using some sort of modified dime+1(minus Fletcher) to make things difficult downfield for Bulger and Co.

Whatever it was it sure as hell worked and I give the Bills staff props for making a complete monkey out of Martz throughout most of the 3rd and much of the 4thqrt;-)

Cya

It's really hard to tell not being at the game, but I wonder when we went dime with a 3man front if sometimes we put KThomas, JGreer and Prioleau in vs the Rams. All three guys seemed to get a lot of snaps vs teh Martz offense and I wouldn't be surprised if part of Gray's halftime adjustment (or something they planned all week to do in the 2ndhalf) wasn't using some sort of modified dime+1(minus Fletcher) to make things difficult downfield for Bulger and Co.

Whatever it was it sure as hell worked and I give the Bills staff props for making a complete monkey out of Martz throughout most of the 3rd and much of the 4thqrt;-)

Cya

128805[/snapback]

And as always, the key to success is actually hitting the damn QB a couple times early in the half. It's amazing how different these guys look after they're helped up a few times.