PPK Champ from Buffalo

I know every fan has his or her right to like whichever team they like but when I was 15yrs old I could not imagine wearing an Eagles jersey. Every other kid had their hometown team except this kid. This shows the state of the franchise not only nationally but locally. We are becoming a sad, sad story.

Below his name it said "representing the Philadelphia Eagles".

WTF, even PPK kids dissing the Bills now :thumbsup:

This has been hashed over on about 3 other threads.

Yes it is Jim Kelly's Nephew.

Yes, he is officially from Buffalo Now. He just transferred to St. Joes.

When he signed up for PPK, he was living in PA. Therefore he was probably in the Eagles area when he was competing.

So therefore he wore the Eagles Jersey.

This has been hashed over on about 3 other threads.

Yes it is Jim Kelly's Nephew.

Yes, he is officially from Buffalo Now. He just transferred to St. Joes.

When he signed up for PPK, he was living in PA. Therefore he was probably in the Eagles area when he was competing.

So therefore he wore the Eagles Jersey.

Looks like he transfered here because got booted off his PA H.S. team and suspended on it the year before. I wonder what's up with that?

http://www.gametimepa.com/ts-ya/ci_13570599

Who cares if he is from PA, his uncle was a HOFer for the Bills, HE SHOULD BE A BILLS FAN!!!!!!

How dare he not represent the Bills!

i thought it was funny too that they said he was from Buffalo, yet he wore an eagles jersey. The look he gave too when they announced him made me think he has a huge ego

He lived in Red Lion, Pennsylvania for a while anyway (a "suburb" of York, which is 100 miles west of Philadelphia and York's a cluster of Steelers/Ravens/Eagles fans). His father was in management with a Wegman's store in northern Maryland. Chad Kelly was booted off the team twice. It's probably a combination of him and Red Lion being a cluster**** high school whose AD was booted out the door within the last year, Katy Grenewalt.

A lot of political bull**** in the York area when it comes to high school sports. Rumors a year or more ago had Kelly going to York Catholic, but that never happened. I take it he'll play QB at some Buffalo area high school in the fall of 2010???