Watching all the games the past two weeks...

Has just reinforced for me how far away the Bills are from an offensive perspective. These teamsseem able to move the ball through the air at will, it's almost like you're watching a different sport. If these games are not proof to you that a team MUST over all other concerns have a stellar QB, then you are insane. No OL can make losers like Ryan Fitzpatrick look like Joe Montana.

Has just reinforced for me how far away the Bills are from an offensive perspective. These teamsseem able to move the ball through the air at will, it's almost like you're watching a different sport. If these games are not proof to you that a team MUST over all other concerns have a stellar QB, then you are insane. No OL can make losers like Ryan Fitzpatrick look like Joe Montana.

Your right. We are so used to havinga poor OL and no QB that maybe we forget what its is like to play offense properly.

Bingo. Everyone screams about the lines but if we had a stud QB I guarantee you we won more games this year. Bottom line it is a QB driven league, without one your team sucks

i guess you just had something else to do during both Jets games.