I really like the possibility of Frazier as HC

DarthICE

he is starting to grow on me. check out some of the youtube videos of him in interviews. he reminds me of tony dungy on how he carries himself. whats more important is who he brings in as OC. our defense, while not great, is good and would be better if we had a offense that was respectable. so draft a LT/LB as the first two picks and try and get a QB in the 3rd round. i still think brohm has a lot of upside. live arm and quick release and he even said he likes the cold!

The only reason he is growing on people is because we have no other options. The front office knows that the longer they drag this out, the happier us fans will be with their choice, not because we like the pick, but because we finally chose a coach. This is total crap, and I for one, will not fall for Brandon's BS.

The only reason he is growing on people is because we have no other options. The front office knows that the longer they drag this out, the happier us fans will be with their choice, not because we like the pick, but because we finally chose a coach. This is total crap, and I for one, will not fall for Brandon's BS.

No he is growing on us because he is a damn good candidate.

Guys I got no problem with him being HC. He has been an up and comer that has been VERY Well thought of in NFL Circles for awhile. Some fans are afraid of him running the Tampa 2. What I see from Frazier is a COVER 2 secondary but that is it. He likes BIG linemen and he likes to bring the heat with LB's. That isn't a conventional Tampa 2.

There was some rumor he would try to get Saunders to come in as his OC. That would be awsome! That guy can put together some damn good offenses that take plenty of shots down field. I think we would be in damn good shape with this combo. My only question is, OL, DL and QB coaches. But I am sure that will pan out.

Draft:

We need a QB, no way around it. If we get a strength and conditioning coach worth a damn, and Wood comes back we can get by this year on the OL. Bell played ok at LT, Wood, Hangman and Levetre did well in the middle. RT is still a ? But Overall workable. Now if Okung is there at 9 by some Miracle...well you just can't pass on him.

If we don't have a QB on the board worth #9 (and I still think Bradford is a steal there) then I hope we can land McCoy the DT from OU (again if Okung isn't there). Suh is out of the question, he is gone in the top 5 picks unless we move up. McCoy, NOT Suh, was rated #1 coming into the season. McCoy would have been a high first last year if he had come out. Bottom line we can't go wrong here.

I know some want LB. I say no way. QB's run this league. If you don't have a good one, you are screwed. Time to get a good QB in here. Next are the lines. For those wanting a LB, you gotta have a line in front of him. If by some miracle we sign some stud DT in Free agency and upgrade DE Then maybe the LB from Bama might fit, but not at the cost of losing a potential franchise QB.

It will get interesting that is for sure. I just hope Nix has final say on all draft decisions. If so I feel we will have one of the better drafts in a long time.

I think you are a liitle higher on the incoming qb class then most. Will see what comes from the all star games , the combine and more film viewing but at this point this is not great qb class

If we get a strength and conditioning coach worth a damn, and Wood comes back we can get by this year on the OL. Bell played ok at LT, Wood, Hangman and Levetre did well in the middle. RT is still a ? But Overall workable. Now if Okung is there at 9 by some Miracle...well you just can't pass on him.

I will not get the warm fuzzies going into the season with bell and ?? at RT. No way. There is no getting around the fact that we need to add significant talent at both tackle spots. We should draft a QB high only if we have already addressed these needs in FA or are confident of getting the players we need later in the draft. Alternately, I think we should spend all our top picks (trade down if need be) to get tackles and LB. I will be happier with a serviceable QB (with an excellent OL) this year than a serviceable OL. We have been going into the past several seasons hoping things work out with the OL and we all know how that has turned out. Perhaps Bell becomes a very good LT but I cannot see us going into the season with that hope.