Mike Martz takes a shot at Bills

It was low, but it wasn't from behind, he saw him coming. It was unnecessary, but I've watched the Bills always getting bs'd on calls, so if the refs don't call it, it's legal. The Broncos O-line has been doing this forever.

So take your pollyanna crap to some female gymnastics board. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

128183[/snapback]

Granted, it was unnecessary for Clements to do that, but it certainly wasn't dirty. Cheap? Maybe. It was a perfectly legal hit, though. It came from directly ahead and Holt wasn't engaged with someone else.

So lets recap;

Plays that go against Bills - Cheap Shots

Plays that Bills make - Legit plays

Calls that go against Bills - Refs favoring opponent

Calls that Bills get - Justice.

Am I caught up?

128127[/snapback]

Actually, you should be well versed in the art of the "cheap shot". Your starting safety all but perfected it. I do believe he is one of the most fined in the league isn't he?

I love the Bills being on the "Giving" end of this controversy and not the receiving end. We're a tough town and we need a bad a$$ team. Martz whines after every loss (Bills cut blocks, Pats DB's holding, etc..) Let me tell you...it's never hurt the Denver Broncos to have a tough reputation (or cheap shot if you prefer?). I don't want the Bills cheap shotting but if it's gonna be border line stuff, I'd rather be the team dishing it out. NFL football is not for the meek.

This guy is the most overated coach in the league.  Maybe he should take a look at his kick coverage than phantom cheap shots.

Mike Martz Article

128056[/snapback]

Some reporter earlier in the week said that Martz was the 3rd best coach in

the league. Belichick was the best, and every other coach was tied for 2nd.

:blink:

Mike Martz is a no-talent hack who can not call a game. I can't stand the fact that someone like him has lasted this long in the league and even gets praise from some in the media

.....Yet there are people here already calling for Mike Mularkey's head, who has been a head coach for a total of 10 games, yet is a much better head coach than Mike Martz is today.