Mike Martz takes a shot at Bills

This guy is the most overated coach in the league.  Maybe he should take a look at his kick coverage than phantom cheap shots.

Mike Martz Article

128056[/snapback]

Like I say, what a panzy conference the NFC has become. Martz's team got his ass kicked today and actually I thought Holt's whining was the most hillarious. Awe Clements made a textbook tackle on you. Wahhhh!! :(

Mould's hit was a legit gripe. That's it.

The Clements shot at holt was a cheap shot.  Not sure about the other 2.  He has every right to be upset.  I hope Mularkey sees the tape and kicks someone's ass.

128061[/snapback]

Good for you for being honest. I get tired of the Buffalo homers who specialize in whining about how everyone is out to get them. I didn't see the game, but I'll take your word. Clements should be fined.

whatever it takes to win.

f-ck everyone else.

128145[/snapback]

That's the spirit. Weren't you also the guy who was going to walk out on his boss without any ntoice? Do I see a pattern here?

So lets recap;

Plays that go against Bills - Cheap Shots

Plays that Bills make - Legit plays

Calls that go against Bills - Refs favoring opponent

Calls that Bills get - Justice.

Am I caught up?

128127[/snapback]

Bout damn time! I was getting tired of everyone having to explain it every week.

Like I say, what a panzy conference the NFC has become. Martz's team got his ass kicked today and actually I thought Holt's whining was the most hillarious. Awe Clements made a textbook tackle on you. Wahhhh!!  :blink: 

Mould's hit was a legit gripe. That's it.

128066[/snapback]

I agree on the Clements hit. I didn't see the game, and haven't seen the Moulds hit, but the highlights showed Nate's hit and it was awsome. Big hit, but not dirty at all.

What did Moulds do?

What is Holt complaining about? Nate tackled him low. Big deal. I live in Denver. Has anybody taken a look at what the Broncos O-line does to people? Give me a break.

Martz is gone after his underachieving team either misses the playoffs or backs into them in the crappy NFC and goes one and out. The guy is an idiot. He is the complete opposite of a class act like Vermeil.

This guy is the most overated coach in the league.

most overrated? no. just the worst. he's a terrible coach who is lucky to be surrounded by so much talent.

i didn't see the game (listened while on the road -- love that sirius) and the bills' announcers didn't talk about any cheap shots, so i can't comment on the content of martz' whining.

So lets recap;

Plays that go against Bills - Cheap Shots

Plays that Bills make - Legit plays

Calls that go against Bills - Refs favoring opponent

Calls that Bills get - Justice.

Am I caught up?

128127[/snapback]

That's the way I see it. :blink: Everybody in the leagues knows that the Rams are a soft team, epitomized most by their receivers diving to the ground when a defender approaches, so everybody tries to get in their head and disrupt them.

Clements shot was a bit cheap (if you have a tape of the game, they show it right b4 his td return), but I don't care, I just want the Bills to win and I don't care how they get there. Watching the beatdown we got last week, I hope the Bills would've dealt some cheapshots last week too. :blink:

I don't know about the other injuries but that shot that clements took on holt was complete bs. You don't have to go at the guys knee especially from behind. If he wasn't being such a p-ssy he could have locked up with him like a man.

If a rams corner did that to moulds we would all be calling for his head and you know it. Let's try to not be bias here, these are the type of things that end guys' careers.

I don't know about the other injuries but that shot that clements took on holt was complete bs. You don't have to go at the guys knee especially from behind. If he wasn't being such a p-ssy he could have locked up with him like a man.

If a rams corner did that to moulds we would all be calling for his head and you know it. Let's try to not be bias here, these are the type of things that end guys' careers.

128175[/snapback]

It was low, but it wasn't from behind, he saw him coming. It was unnecessary, but I've watched the Bills always getting bs'd on calls, so if the refs don't call it, it's legal. The Broncos O-line has been doing this forever.

So take your pollyanna crap to some female gymnastics board. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: