This is SO freaking sad!

Imagine yourself as an assistant coach in the NFL. Is your ultimate goal in this league to make a name for yourself, and become a head coach in the NFL, and win pro-football's ultimate prize??? I mean, I can understand Bill Cowher not wanting to tarnish his legacy by coming here. But coordinators not wanting to be an NFL head coach because of this organization makes it utterly, hideously embarrasing to admit to being a fan of this team.

I mean, what exactly does this team do if nobody wants this job. I wrote a post earlier about how nice it seems that they're taking there time picking there guy. But whats to say Frazier doesnt take a job somewhere between now and when they DO decide who there guy is. To all people who are still pipedreaming about Cowher coming here, here is a list of assistants who "apparently" don't even want to talk to Buffalo. Why would a guy who already has a SuperBowl championship want this job?

Brian Schottenheimer

Russ Grimm

Perry Fewell (taking Bears DC job-per ESPN)

Jason Garrett

Imagine yourself as an assistant coach in the NFL. Is your ultimate goal in this league to make a name for yourself, and become a head coach in the NFL, and win pro-football's ultimate prize??? I mean, I can understand Bill Cowher not wanting to tarnish his legacy by coming here. But coordinators not wanting to be an NFL head coach because of this organization makes it utterly, hideously embarrasing to admit to being a fan of this team.

I mean, what exactly does this team do if nobody wants this job. I wrote a post earlier about how nice it seems that they're taking there time picking there guy. But whats to say Frazier doesnt take a job somewhere between now and when they DO decide who there guy is. To all people who are still pipedreaming about Cowher coming here, here is a list of assistants who "apparently" don't even want to talk to Buffalo. Why would a guy who already has a SuperBowl championship want this job?

Brian Schottenheimer

Russ Grimm

Jason Garrett

1. Learn the difference between "there," "their" and "they're". Totally different meanings. It's grade school English. People might take you seriously.

2. Perry Fewell talked to Buffalo. He was their first candidate interviewed. Grimm is going to interview. Garrett is coaching the Cowboys and we have no idea if anyone has reached out to him from the Bills' end. It might be impossible if JJ has total control over Garrett contractually. Schottenheimer is the only one to "apparently" not want to talk to the Bills. This is according to Schefter and his "sources," who've been wrong a few times here. Even this might just be because he likes his job in New York Jersey.

Relax. If you're that embarrassed, you can find a new team. May I suggest some apparel?

1. Learn the difference between "there," "their" and "they're". Totally different meanings. It's grade school English. People might take you seriously.

2. Perry Fewell talked to Buffalo. He was their first candidate interviewed. Grimm is going to interview. Garrett is coaching the Cowboys and we have no idea if anyone has reached out to him from the Bills' end. It might be impossible if JJ has total control over Garrett contractually. Schottenheimer is the only one to "apparently" not want to talk to video, according to Schefter and his "sources," who've been wrong a few times here. Even this might just be because he likes his job in New York Jersey.

Relax. If you're that embarrassed, you can find a new team. May I suggest some apparel?

Leslie Frazier is looking pretty good right now......my, how the worm has turned. Amazing... what you would be willing to eat when you are starving to death!

Leslie Frazier is looking pretty good right now......my, how the worm has turned. Amazing... what you would be willing to eat when you are starving to death!

They're=THEY ARE

There= PLACE

Their= IN POSSESION OF

Oh PLEASE, PLEEEASE take me seriously PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.... Get a life, jackass!

They're=THEY ARE

There= PLACE

Their= IN POSSESION OF

Oh PLEASE, PLEEEASE take me seriously PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.... Get a life, jackass!

Huh??????

I think you have me confused with the other poster? :thumbsup:

2. Perry Fewell talked to Buffalo. He was their first candidate interviewed. Grimm is going to interview. Garrett is coaching the Cowboys and we have no idea if anyone has reached out to him from the Bills' end. It might be impossible if JJ has total control over Garrett contractually. Schottenheimer is the only one to "apparently" not want to talk to video, according to Schefter and his "sources," who've been wrong a few times here. Even this might just be because he likes his job in New York Jersey.

Typical Brooklyn attitude.

Thanks for gracing our board and educating us.

Get a life captain grammar. This is a football forum (dedicated to talk of the Bills) not English 101. Who cares how he/she used "there,'' "their" and "they're"

If you are so quick to point out others mistakes, then maybe you should re read your post. Poor Sentence structure and poor wording.

Not to mention your from Brooklyn (NYC), because of NYC the NYS Regents exams are made easier so that people from NYC have a better chance of passing

Get a life captain grammar. This is a football forum (dedicated to talk of the Bills) not English 101. Who cares how he/she used "there,'' "their" and "they're"

If you are so quick to point out others mistakes, then maybe you should re read your post. Poor Sentence structure and poor wording.

Not to mention your from Brooklyn (NYC), because of NYC the NYS Regents exams are made easier so that people from NYC have a better chance of passing

I agree lets have some fun jeez

Thanks and couldn't agree more, the last thing I want is someone micro managing posts here. I put up with enough of that crap at work.

It's YOU'RE...lmao..sorry, i couldn't resist. All kidding aside, I don't care! (all in good fun). :thumbsup:

HC Kelly

OC Van Pelt

DC Talley

. . . and that would be a disaster.

Much as we all loved these guys back in the day (maybe not Pill so much), none of them are ready for these jobs. Does anyone else remember when the Packers hired Bart Starr as HC? IT DIDN'T WORK.

Brian Schottenheimer

Russ Grimm (4 SUPER BOWL RINGS)

Jason Garrett (2 SUPER BOWL RINGS)

:thumbsup:

Why don't you stop following the Buffalo Bills since you live in Brooklyn, NY and obviously don't support the team directly.

How do YOU like someone telling you how to be a fan of a team.

Anyone who suggests a fan of a team should not be one due to their criticism really ought to be looking at themselves as a human being on this planet. Why don't you leave Earth, mankind would be better off without your character here. Take your own medicine and eat it!!!!!!!