This is SO freaking sad!

Why don't you stop following the Buffalo Bills since you live in Brooklyn, NY and obviously don't support the team directly.

How do YOU like someone telling you how to be a fan of a team.

Anyone who suggests a fan of a team should not be one due to their criticism really ought to be looking at themselves as a human being on this planet. Why don't you leave Earth, mankind would be better off without your character here. Take your own medicine and eat it!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm man enough not to be embarrassed by a freaking football team. I live in Brooklyn, my heart's in Buffalo and the team is my connection to the area where I grew up. I travel to see games every year, have bought the ticket, and am raising my daughter to be a Bills fan. Criticism is fine... I do it all the time myself. If your own fandom embarrasses you, maybe you should "eat your medicine."

Get a life captain grammar. This is a football forum (dedicated to talk of the Bills) not English 101. Who cares how he/she used "there,'' "their" and "they're"

If you are so quick to point out others mistakes, then maybe you should re read your post. Poor Sentence structure and poor wording.

Not to mention your from Brooklyn (NYC), because of NYC the NYS Regents exams are made easier so that people from NYC have a better chance of passing

Irony defined. I'm from Buffalo and moved to NYC, btw.

Typical Brooklyn attitude.

Thanks for gracing our board and educating us.

I'm happy to "grace the board," Mr. 66 posts tough guy.

You (or the OP, presuming you're not the same guy) could have read all the news that's been posted on the front page and gotten the same information on the coaching candidates that "won't even talk to the Bills," which was my main point. Criticize the grammar message if you want. Everyone, and I include myself, is guilty of spelling errors and typos. I'm sick of the dumbing down of our language, though, and it's not exactly hard work to communicate using the correct words. If we can't get meaning across effectively, what's the point of writing?

Typical Brooklyn attitude.

Thanks for gracing our board and educating us.

I lived in Brooklyn for a few years (now in NJ), and never knew it had a typical attitude. If it does, I'm pretty sure RTDB doesn't have it. He has more of a Chautauqua County attitude, you jerk. That's my NJ attitude, BTW.