Grimm interviewing this week for Bills job

Fewell733

Aquan Boldin wants out of Arizona...if Grimm comes in, do you think we pursue Boldin?

Boldin and Evans? That would be nice.

Asking price might be a bit high for Boldin especially with the team needing to address other position issues

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope its because he runs a Cover2 and the cover2 is the worst defense eva!!!!

Really, most people here think he sucks because he's not Bill Cowher

To Frazier's defense of his defense. He took over at DC in 2007 and was ranked 20th overall. The next two seasons his defense is ranked 6th.

Don't forget he doesn't yell so he's a Dick Jauron clone. :thumbsup:

Grimm is my first choice since Cowher is out. Frazier is #2 if he comes with a proven offensive guy. However, it will all be meaningless if Nix can't draft. However giving his track record, I feel pretty confident we'll be ok in that regard.

:thumbsup:

Oh, really? You think getting Aquan Boldin on this team would be a bad idea? And, you don't think he would go somewhere to help out his offensive coordinator, to be the focal point of his passing game?

Slap yourself pal...you must have little knowledge of talent, the amount Aquan Boldin has and the amount that we lack on offense. He would be heads and shoulders above anything we have in our passing game.

I agree, the price may be too steep and we do need to fill other needs, I did not deny that...but, how you can tell me that was a stupid suggestion, idea, comment or thought is just idiotic.

I would like to hear your idea of a receiver who would be a better pick-up?

Grimm is my first choice since Cowher is out. Frazier is #2 if he comes with a proven offensive guy. However, it will all be meaningless if Nix can't draft. However giving his track record, I feel pretty confident we'll be ok in that regard.

I think that is one of the few areas Bills fans shouldn't be too worried about this year.

agreed/ we need a change of attitude. If Grimm can put together a good staff i am for him

A little more work ethic and X's and O's, a little less "Christ told us to run the spread option." And for what it's worth, Tony Dungy might have been the luckiest man alive to land in Indianapolis with Peyton Manning or he may have never won a ring. He was 2-4 in the offseason with Tampa with one of the best defenses of the decade (and a mediocre-at-best offense - the Trent Dilfer/Shaun King era is one Bucs fans would love to forget). He has the best quarterback perhaps of all time and only wins one super bowl, narrowly even making it to that one? I'm sorry, Tony was a hell of a defensive coach but I'd pass on him being my HC.

A little more work ethic and X's and O's, a little less "Christ told us to run the spread option." And for what it's worth, Tony Dungy might have been the luckiest man alive to land in Indianapolis with Peyton Manning or he may have never won a ring. He was 2-4 in the offseason with Tampa with one of the best defenses of the decade (and a mediocre-at-best offense - the Trent Dilfer/Shaun King era is one Bucs fans would love to forget). He has the best quarterback perhaps of all time and only wins one super bowl, narrowly even making it to that one? I'm sorry, Tony was a hell of a defensive coach but I'd pass on him being my HC.

Dude it was an interview for a Christian Athlete banquet, not a post-game press conference of course you're going to hear a little God and Jesus talk.

I guess Cowher was overrated too, he only won one Super Bowl after how much time coaching...you guys are working too hard to hate on candidates

grim = better o line. better offense

frazier = better defense.

based on the above, i would choose grim. our oline needs major help. (our d too). our offense needs it more, imo....

our o-line has young talent that could really flourish with good coaching (grim)

Brohm could really flourish with a good line

Nix can draft up stud d-line and lbs

The issue is that he's a hardcore christian, and while I could care less about that a lot of people see THAT as a character flaw. IMO that only shows how ignorant and closed minded some are.

I'm not a christian, in fact I'm borderline Atheist, however there is only one thing worse then someone pushing religion in your face and that's someone who pushes that there is no God in your face. Those people need the most help.

The issue is that he's a hardcore christian, and while I could care less about that a lot of people see THAT as a character flaw. IMO that only shows how ignorant and closed minded some are.

God knows we need His help in Buffalo...but not w/ the tampa-2

I don't care what your beliefs are, but aside from a ritual prayer at the end of the game, religion has no place in football.

Dude it was an interview for a Christian Athlete banquet, not a post-game press conference of course you're going to hear a little God and Jesus talk.

I guess Cowher was overrated too, he only won one Super Bowl after how much time coaching...you guys are working too hard to hate on candidates

I guess you missed the part about Dungy having Peyton Manning for eight years. Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox don't really qualify. Try to read what is written next time.

our o-line has young talent that could really flourish with good coaching (grim)

Brohm could really flourish with a good line

Nix can draft up stud d-line and lbs

How many times are you going to write this? What is this based on??

I'm not a christian, in fact I'm borderline Atheist, however there is only one thing worse then someone pushing religion in your face and that's someone who pushes that there is no God in your face. Those people need the most help.

Anyone pushing anything in anyone's face concerning religion is pretty awful. Unfortunately, that's what the major religions call for: recruitment. But people that push atheism in others' faces is pretty awful too, so no real disagreement there.