Romeo Crennel goes to Chiefs

PushthePile

KC has put together a very familiar coaching staff this offseason. I guess Pioli knows what he wants and makes it happen. Weiss and Crennel will bring alot of experience to that staff. Todd Haley always rubbed me the wrong way but he has worked with Weiss in the past as well. It should be interesting.

No link yet, it was just reported on Sportscenter.

Wow, another offseason of free agents, draft by Pioli with those two coordinators headed there, they are gonna turn this thing around fast.

Amazing what happens when you get the right people in place. And wait! They didn't promote from within giving the job to someone the owner 'knew' they actually went outside and hired the best guy possible. Interesting concept.

Weis and Haley are gonna butt heads in a big way and Romeo is going to show that Belichick carried his jock in NE. All this is proving is that Pioli is completely overrated (I'm just going to get all ex-Pats, I'm a genius) and Belicihick was teh brains behind Ne's dynasty. I hate that.

Weis and Haley are gonna butt heads in a big way and Romeo is going to show that Belichick carried his jock in NE. All this is proving is that Pioli is completely overrated (I'm just going to get all ex-Pats, I'm a genius) and Belicihick was teh brains behind Ne's dynasty. I hate that.

Is that the same brains that got his ass handed to him this last weekend?