While we wait for the other shoe to drop,

One that I have seen mentioned several times...

"No Head Coach has won Super Bowls with two different teams."

What is the point here? "Therefore, we should not hire a Super Bowl winning coach because it's impossible to win another one with a different team."

IMO, we want a HC who is capable of helping a team to win a Super Bowl. If he has a SB ring that does not guarantee success, but it also does not disqualify him.

So what is your favorite irrelevant comment (not counting me starting this stupid post)?

One that I have seen mentioned several times...

"No Head Coach has won Super Bowls with two different teams."

What is the point here? "Therefore, we should not hire a Super Bowl winning coach because it's impossible to win another one with a different team."

IMO, we want a HC who is capable of helping a team to win a Super Bowl. If he has a SB ring that does not guarantee success, but it also does not disqualify him.

So what is your favorite irrelevant comment (not counting me starting this stupid post)?

"well, even if they're just a coordinator, everyone in the league says they're a head coach in waiting" I guess that means PROBLEM SOLVED huh?

How about this one, Ralph Wilson from 11/02/09 HOF ring ceremony after cancelling the half-time ceremony during the Browns game...

"In all my exciting years, I've given out some rings but I've never gotten one," Wilson said before telling the fans that, "I still want to reward you with a Super Bowl."

Is that priority 1 Ralph? Really?

What amazes and saddens me is the depth of the inferiority complex and paranoia of some fans.

News reports lacking direct sources had Russ Grimm and Schotty Jr. initially lukewarm about the idea of interviewing with the Bills, and many Bills fans immediately took it as a diss of the City and organization. Had they taken a breath and let this stuff play out a bit, they would see that their first conclusion was wrong.

Chill people.

BTW, Grimm is interviewing this week...