Rules being a Buffalo Bills Fan

I'll bite what was contrusctive about the OP?

It addresses the fears that a lot of Bills fans have that if we do not blindly follow whatever this team does, they may pack up and leave. This is a position of weakness and is founded in fear. Do you think Patriots fans are concerned about the Pats eaving because they booed tom Brady on Sunday? It is a good topic and one that needs to be addressed.

It's also not a crusade. What is the OP crusaiding for exactly? A better team? He is not saying I hate the Bills they suck, he is saying I love the Bills and I want them to be better.

I suppose you like listening to talk radio- not an insult, just an observation.

Don't worry about the Bills leaving- a more legitimate concern is what happens in the case of a lockout, as they might not survive

The bills are probably in the best position of any team in the league to sit out a year or 2 in lockout/work stoppage as they have no debt. Teams like the redskins/cowboys/titans/patriots who have $100s of millions of dollars in debt are the ones that should be worried about an extended lockout.

Categorize me. I work on Cath Labs, Cancer rooms through out Western and Central NY and see the good side and bad side of the medical industry every week. People die, people live, the world moves on. I am doing my best to make sure we live, what are you doing, relaxing. I am not worried what people think of me because I voice my opinion. I am worried Buffalo is very close to losing a franchise that has become in the eyes of the NFL, irrelevant. The NFL could care less how much Ralph has made or hasn't in Buffalo. They care if their franchises have become jokes since they market them world wide. I don't think the NFL gives 1st over all picks to the losers to see them stay there for 10 years. Might as well give those picks to the better teams, then you will see great playoff games. Buffalo, Detroit, Raiders can be feeder clubs for the better teams' records and keep them healthy till the playoffs.

Your responses telling me to relax only feeds me on. Show me I am wrong. Give me facts why I should blindly follow this team till it moves with a complete smile on my face. Are you sitting back while Congress bankrupts us also. I don't know why I am responding back to you because you really have nothing to say to me that will change why I write these posts, oh yeah except to "RELAX A BIT". Thanks for the advice friend.

Over40club part two

The bills are probably in the best position of any team in the league to sit out a year or 2 in lockout/work stoppage as they have no debt. Teams like the redskins/cowboys/titans/patriots who have $100s of millions of dollars in debt are the ones that should be worried about an extended lockout.

But being a small market team, how will they pay everyone- you can't just let everyone go, then start over when the lockout is over.

But being a small market team, how will they pay everyone- you can't just let everyone go, then start over when the lockout is over.

Please, you could run a skeleton crew while there is no football. Obviously your not getting rid of your coaches or your gm, personal guys but that is small potatoes for an NFL franchise. Your not paying players salaries. Teams like the Cowboys, that have to probably make $40 million annual interest payments on the debt they owe can not afford that lost revenue stream.