Bring in McNabb for 2 years and draft Clausen

billsfreak

What do you all think about the Bills bringing in McNabb for two years, word is he may be available after this season and drafting Jimmy Clausen to tutor under him for a couple years. McNabb went to school at Syracuse, so he can play in this weather, and he still has the arm, and more leadership than anyone on the Bills has had since Kelly retired. Clausen has a strong enough arm without a doubt to play in Buffalo, and with the history of Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers and Carson Palmer sitting a whole year or more before being thrown to the wolves has worked out good for them. Just a thought, but not only has this organization been lacking at the QB position with ability they have also had zero leadership.

What do you all think about the Bills bringing in McNabb for two years, word is he may be available after this season and drafting Jimmy Clausen to tutor under him for a couple years. McNabb went to school at Syracuse, so he can play in this weather, and he still has the arm, and more leadership than anyone on the Bills has had since Kelly retired. Clausen has a strong enough arm without a doubt to play in Buffalo, and with the history of Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers and Carson Palmer sitting a whole year or more before being thrown to the wolves has worked out good for them. Just a thought, but not only has this organization been lacking at the QB position with ability they have also had zero leadership.

Cool if we can still get a stud LT.

a) McNabb is under contract for 2010.

b) McNabb is slowing down and is no longer an accurate passer. He would not fair well in the barren Bills offense.

c) Clausen will be on his 4th interview in his Rams or Redskins hat by the time the Bills are on the clock.

And Cluasen sucks. Two things may happen with him:

1. He'll get picked high, make a ton of money, and totally crap out.

2. The scouts will see him for what he's worth and he wont go until like the 2nd or 3rd round.

I'm guessing #2 happens.

I'm guessing that you are heavily medicated. Whether self induced or doctor prescribed, I do not know.

Clausen will be gone in the top 5. Write it down, take a picture, whatever you prefer.

McNabb would have worse results from when Bledsoe did when he came here. We don't have a good combo at WR like we did when Moulds & Price were here. Plus, McNabb is injury prone.

we also don't have larry centers. he was a monster as an outlet guy -- his stats were sick. was sad to see him go.

McNabb and leadership are two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence. You can't win with that guy. Philly has had a stacked team so many times, and this guy can't ever find a way to get it done.

He's also fat and uncoordinated as evidenced here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQglitXn8nY

You want that guy QB'ing this team??

I just lost alot of respect for the man after that, whatever that was!

And Cluasen sucks. Two things may happen with him:

1. He'll get picked high, make a ton of money, and totally crap out.

2. The scouts will see him for what he's worth and he wont go until like the 2nd or 3rd round.

I'm guessing #2 happens.

I am guessing your about 24 universes off on your prediction and by the year of 2015 he is in the Pro Bowl.