75,000 People Ignored "The Boycott"

Mark VI

Back from the game. Our " problem" is winning road games, so I will NOT attend any remaining road games this year . I will watch them on TV and curse in hushed tones.

Meanwhile, the Bills are 4-2 at home.

Special Teams dominated. Another good game for Willis ( 20 carries,100 yards ) . Campbell catches 3 TD's after not catching a pass in a month. The Rams, with Faulk and Steven Jackson, rush for 1 yard in the 2nd half. Adams, Milloy and Clements have big games. Jason Peters made 2 tackles on ST's, recovered a fumble and lined up as a blocking TE wearing #71. Destroyed his man most every play. Bulger will be black and blue tomorrow. Was just crushed all day.

Great weekend. Bills win big, Ohio St. wins big. I'm a happy man.

On the road the next 2 weeks, so time to start the boycott.

Back from the game. Our " problem" is winning road games, so I will NOT attend any remaining road games this year . I will watch them on TV and curse in hushed tones.

Meanwhile, the Bills are 4-2 at home.

Special Teams dominated. Another good game for Willis ( 20 carries,100 yards ) . Campbell catches 3 TD's after not catching a pass in a month. The Rams, with Faulk and Steven Jackson, rush for 1 yard in the 2nd half. Adams, Milloy and Clements have big games. Jason Peters made 2 tackles on ST's, recovered a fumble and lined up as a blocking TE wearing #71. Destroyed his man most every play. Bulger will be black and blue tomorrow. Was just crushed all day.

Great weekend. Bills win big, Ohio St. wins big. I'm a happy man.

On the road the next 2 weeks, so time to start the boycott.

127594[/snapback]

and you saw JP saw no time. So hey, I am glad you guys are happy with sucking. 4-6 still sucks and we will always suck with Bledsoe at QB

and you saw JP saw no time. So hey, I am glad you guys are happy with sucking. 4-6 still sucks and we will always suck with Bledsoe at QB

127605[/snapback]

I was yelling for JP in the chatroom from 2 min left in the 3rd Q on. Not that DB was having problems but I thought it was exactly the kind of game to break in a QB. Obviously MM does not think he is capable of holding on to a 20 point lead with JP in there.

And before you get on MM, remember he is part of the greatest coaching staff ever assembled.

Losman should be starting soon. The Rams are so bad on the road ( like the Bills) that even Bledsoe could beat them. The Rams OL was just terrible on running plays and average/below average on pass protection. Defense is putrid.

Once Losman takes over, the Bills should be more competitive on the road. Cleveland game perhaps with spot duty the next 2 weeks ? Then an entire offseason of getting ready for 2005.

I was yelling for JP in the chatroom from 2 min left in the 3rd Q on.  Not that DB was having problems but I thought it was exactly the kind of game to break in a QB.  Obviously MM does not think he is capable of holding on to a 20 point lead with JP in there.

And before you get on MM, remember he is part of the greatest coaching staff ever assembled.

127628[/snapback]

Why don't you ask the Seahawks if a 20 point 4th quarter lead is enough against the Rams. :(

Losman should be starting soon. The Rams are so bad on the road ( like the Bills) that even Bledsoe could beat them. The Rams OL was just terrible on running plays and average/below average on pass protection. Defense is putrid.

Once Losman takes over, the Bills should be more competitive on the road. Cleveland game perhaps with spot duty the next 2 weeks ? Then an entire offseason of getting ready for 2005.

127631[/snapback]

Ok mark let me ask you...just over 4 min left, up by 20 and beating the hell out of St. Louis, don't you agree THAT is the time to play Losman? No way St. Louis can pin their ears back and come after him.

I just do not see what maybe playing him in a losing situation where the opposition can come after him like a bat out of hell will do him any good? If you throw him to the wolves in NE, why not let him play at home in that great situation?

Why don't you ask the Seahawks if a 20 point 4th quarter lead is enough against the Rams.  :(

127633[/snapback]

Did you see this game or just talking out of your ass? My guess is the later, because we were dominating St. Louis in a way Seattle could only wish to do.

127631[/snapback]

I'd like to see JP get his shot once he has a few more weeks of practice under his belt but don't kid yourself into thinking this team will be more competitive with JP at the helm this year. Rookie QBs almost always struggle mightily, but I'd like to see those struggles come this year, in a lost season, instead of next year.

I'd like to see JP get his shot once he has a few more weeks of practice under his belt but don't kid yourself into thinking this team will be more competitive with JP at the helm this year.  Rookie QBs almost always struggle mightily, but I'd like to see those struggles come this year, in a lost season, instead of next year.

127656[/snapback]

4-6 and it isn't a lost season? Then you believe that we will win the next 6 straight and all the AFC Teams we lost too will lose at least 6 each? We will need about that much to make the playoffs. 1 more loss and we are officially out.

4-6 and it isn't a lost season? Then you believe that we will win the next 6 straight and all the AFC Teams we lost too will lose at least 6 each?  We will need about that much to make the playoffs. 1 more loss and we are officially out.

127662[/snapback]

ICE. ICE. ICE. Just enjoy the win, BABY !

:(

4-6 and it isn't a lost season? Then you believe that we will win the next 6 straight and all the AFC Teams we lost too will lose at least 6 each?  We will need about that much to make the playoffs. 1 more loss and we are officially out.

127662[/snapback]

Reading comprehension is a good thing...try re-reading what I posted.

Reading comprehension is a good thing...try re-reading what I posted.

127681[/snapback]

I know MDH I am just so damn frustrated with the pure stupidity comeing from some of these assclowns and from OBD. We should have played Losman with 4 min left.

IF LOSMAN WAS NEVER PUT IN LAST WEEKS GAME YOU ALL WOULD THINK HE WAS STILL HURT. IT WAS A DUMB MOVE ON MM. MM SHOULD OF PUT HIM UP IN THE END 2DAY BUT I GUESS HE HAS OTHER PLANS. THE REASON WHY LOSMAN IS #2 IS BECUASE THEY DONT WANT HIM TO GET INJURED AGAIN. THIS IS WHY IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO PUT HIM IN AGAINT NE. IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE FOR THAT REASON AND FOR THE FACT IT IS MOP UP DUTY AGAINST NE...MM HAS MESSED UP WITH HOW TO AND WHEN TO USE JPL BUT WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST B word ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE OR SO INSTEAD OF FOR DAYS AND JUST WATCH AND SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT.

Did you see this game or just talking out of your ass?  My guess is the later, because we were dominating St. Louis in a way Seattle could only wish to do.

127644[/snapback]

Did you see the game? St. Louis spent the almost the entire 4th quarter in the Bills red zone. The late-game, red-zone turnovers kept the game out of reach for the Rams.

It would have sucked to stop them with a turnover, and then have a rookie QB fumble or throw an interception, like he did against the Pats the week before.

If you think Mularkey was overly conservative or cautious, so be it. The result proved it was the right decision.

Did you see the game?  St. Louis spent the almost the entire 4th quarter in the Bills red zone.  The late-game, red-zone turnovers kept the game out of reach for the Rams.

It would have sucked to stop them with a turnover, and then have a rookie QB fumble or throw an interception, like he did against the Pats the week before.

If you think Mularkey was overly conservative or cautious, so be it.  The result proved it was the right decision.

127742[/snapback]

Well yeah your boyfriend Bledsoe got to stay in. Of course you thought it was the right decision.

Well yeah your boyfriend Bledsoe got to stay in. Of course you thought it was the right decision.

127859[/snapback]

Oh look. Jad1 disagreed with you, so he's a Bledsoe lover, too, ICE.

I had no idea there were so many Bledsoe lovers. Or is it simply the fact that there are so many people who don't agree with you, which automatically makes them Bledsoe lovers in your eyes.

Losman is not ready.

127737[/snapback]

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner!!!

He wasn't prepared Monday and he has shown nothing in practice to

get him the #2 position. He needs to learn on the sidelines for awhile.

Be patient.