75,000 People Ignored "The Boycott"

Mark VI

and you saw JP saw no time. So hey, I am glad you guys are happy with sucking. 4-6 still sucks and we will always suck with Bledsoe at QB

127605[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but sometimes I think that if you were starving to death, and I handed you a PBJ, you would open it up, look in between the slices, and then hand it back, with a remark "No thanks, I don't like grape jelly".

Something will ALWAYS suck. :blink:

Not for nothing, but sometimes I think that if you were starving to death, and I handed you a PBJ, you would open it up, look in between the slices, and then hand it back, with a remark "No thanks, I don't like grape jelly".

Something will ALWAYS suck.  :blink:

128447[/snapback]

I love PBJs with grape jelly. :blink:

and you saw JP saw no time. So hey, I am glad you guys are happy with sucking. 4-6 still sucks and we will always suck with Bledsoe at QB

127605[/snapback]

:blink:

Yeah, but with crunchy or smoothie PB?  Hmmmm?

128534[/snapback]

It depends. If I'm in a wild mood it's crunchy, if I'm mellow it's gotta be smoooooth. I'm feeling crunchy today! :blink: Either way it's JIF, no fairy PB for me!

Do they still make the stuff where the PB and jelly are in the same jar? Doesn't that mean that you have to refridgerate your PB?