Marshawn Lynch Update

BillsRUs

From WGR : http://www.wgr550.com/Marshawn-Lynch-Update/6079461

On Saturday the Buffalo News reported that Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch had been accused of stealing $20 from a woman in a TGI Friday's restaurant last month. That woman is the wife of Sgt. William Crawford of the Buffalo police.

In response to the story, the Town of Hamburg Police sent out this statement:

"The facts reported in the January 9th edition of The Buffalo News regarding an incident between Marshawn Lynch and Mrs. Crawford are not consistent with those conveyed to our department by Mrs. Crawford. The Town of Hamburg Police has received no complaint from anyone directly involved."

"Respecting Mrs. Crawford's wishes, our agency will continue to decline further comment on the specifics of the situation."

I apologize if this was posted in one of the other threads.

I would hope so, but Marshawn hasn't done anything in his past to make me not doubt the story.

The guy is a worthless thug who never reached full potential.

He's due a year suspension and I can't imagine that Nix has any plans to keep his asss around.

He's due a year suspension and I can't imagine that Nix has any plans to keep his asss around.

The woman waits a month, until after the chick who got sideswiped by Lynch's mirror files a suit, and lies about what happened, and Lynch is due a year suspension? -_-

The woman waits a month, until after the chick who got sideswiped by Lynch's mirror files a suit, and lies about what happened, and Lynch is due a year suspension? -_-

Don't know why everyone was so quick to hang Lynch (and still). I knew at the time of her story that something didn't make sense. Yeah I know that he has a past, but don't be so quick to string him up. He is still an athlete that is an easy target, due to his checkered past.

That being said, the latest allegation that has come out, seems like it probably happened. The pieces fit his story better and I can see the events unfolding, as he told his story. I'm not running Lynch out of town because he's an !@#$, but I do advocate trading him if the price is right (which it wouldn't be)..

A worthless thug? I wonder what that makes you from some irrelevant person's perspective.

I love how people open their mouths without knowing ANYTHING. Oh but his history!!!! plz

From WGR : http://www.wgr550.com/Marshawn-Lynch-Update/6079461

On Saturday the Buffalo News reported that Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch had been accused of stealing $20 from a woman in a TGI Friday's restaurant last month. That woman is the wife of Sgt. William Crawford of the Buffalo police.

In response to the story, the Town of Hamburg Police sent out this statement:

"The facts reported in the January 9th edition of The Buffalo News regarding an incident between Marshawn Lynch and Mrs. Crawford are not consistent with those conveyed to our department by Mrs. Crawford. The Town of Hamburg Police has received no complaint from anyone directly involved."

"Respecting Mrs. Crawford's wishes, our agency will continue to decline further comment on the specifics of the situation."

I apologize if this was posted in one of the other threads.

I'm shocked. :lol:

I would hope so, but Marshawn hasn't done anything in his past to make me not doubt the story.

You could say the same thing about the police. They are some of the scummiest dirt bags around. They are trained to lie and distort people to doing thengs they dont have to. They commit purgery on a daily basis. Everyone I know from high school who has gone onto become a police officer was a drug dealer in high school. Every encounter I have had with a police officer - as a speeding drive, as a member of a jury, as just an observer, everything - has been bad. Add that to the fact that I am from Rochester, where many towns have just had huge scandels with their cops.... I would trust a convicted felon over a police officer.

Maybe I have had the misfortune of dealing with a few bad apples,and a few good cops are lumped into that venting but thats the nature of the beast.