New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals

ProjectPat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being allowed just 2 (or 3) challenges per game is stupid.

not really, the games are bogged down enough already, can you imagine if a coach was allowed to challenge as many plays as they wanted...thats why you dont challenge stupid plays like a 15 yard reception at midfield in the first quarter

what i dont agree with is you have to win both your challenges in order to get another...to me if you challenge a play and win you shouldnt lose any of your available challenges

not really, the games are bogged down enough already, can you imagine if a coach was allowed to challenge as many plays as they wanted...thats why you dont challenge stupid plays like a 15 yard reception at midfield in the first quarter

what i dont agree with is you have to win both your challenges in order to get another...to me if you challenge a play and win you shouldnt lose any of your available challenges

You should at least be allowed 2 challenges per half. Or, you lose the ability to challenge after 2 failed ones, either per game or half. And show the replay a couple times and then go to commercial break during challenges. Not a 1 minute break and showing the replay 20 thousand times.

I really liked Greene coming out of college, McCoy in Philly as well....this is what the people that want to trade Lynch dont get, you can get decent RBs after the first round so why would any team want to trade any type of a high pick for Lynch who is a solid NFL RB but nothing special

Gibbs is awful in the booth

amazing, last week on Brad Smiths long run the Bengal defender tried knocking the ball out for over 10 yards instead of just making the tackle and the same thing just happened again on that long TD